Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - Wanted  (Read 83425 times)

[Spoilers]When Alexandrite shouts Malachite's name with that tone[Spoilers]

Just a random thought:
Why'd they not let Steven come to the island? He's normally more than capable.

[Spoiler]I just realized the watermelon stevens were doing noses to choose who got sacrificed[Spoiler]

Just a random thought:
Why'd they not let Steven come to the island? He's normally more than capable.
Probably because he'd be going against lapis inside of malachite and they feared he wouldn't want to fight against her after all the things they've done
is that the tall richardhead from haikyu
Yeah, Tsukishiima iirc

Also are the episodes being released daily throughout these four weeks or will it be once a week?

once a week, thursdays i'm p sure

almost like a normal show again...

when:
your favorite character comes back but instantly falls into the depths of hell

[i
mg]http://i.imgur.com/MAouKuI.png[/img]
when:
your favorite character comes back but instantly falls into the depths of hell
haha
once a week, thursdays i'm p sure
loving
Will they go on a yearlong hiatus after this again?

question: do you guys think that jasper falling into the earth is foreshadowing something?

[Spoiler]I just realized the watermelon stevens were doing noses to choose who got sacrificed[Spoiler]
//No, they knew he was Steven. It kept happening, and it's why he was marked. They wanted him to see what was going on by the island.//

//No, they knew he was Steven. It kept happening, and it's why he was marked. They wanted him to see what was going on by the island.//
It was the thing that baby melon did. I think they are honoring what Steven said before they left, which was "Go! Think about what you've done! And don't come back until you understand what he did for me, for all of us!" That's also why they had a statue in honor of baby melon.

question: do you guys think that jasper falling into the earth is foreshadowing something?
Well, I don't think the writers would just sweep a character down into a crack for nothing. They're probably going to focus on a Lapis-arc or something and then Jasper will show up (probably by bothering the cluster).

It was the thing that baby melon did. I think they are honoring what Steven said before they left, which was "Go! Think about what you've done! And don't come back until you understand what he did for me, for all of us!" That's also why they had a statue in honor of baby melon.
Related Tumblr post