Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - Wanted  (Read 86780 times)

my interest for this show is slowly drifting away but it will probably come back when hiatas is over

my interest for this show is slowly drifting away but it will probably come back when hiatas is over
this is literally how the show goes for me
i get really into it super deep brown townysis when the episodes come out but then the hiatus hits and i just drop it lmao

This show has an over achieving asian girl named Connie who is attracted to a goofy white male.

Where have I heard this before?

This show has an over achieving asian girl named Connie who is attracted to a goofy white male.

Where have I heard this before?
Except that Connie isn't asian.

Except that Connie isn't asian.

she's Indian, which Lord Tony will be meticulously arguing is what he meant by asian since India is in asia or some stupid stuff like that and ignore the context of his own post. It's a prophecy foretold by time itself.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:55:01 PM by Waru »

I know she's indian, I was just making a joke.

it all connected.......

she also both play violin!!!!

dsadjefa spoilers:
holy stuff lapis doesn't give a forget she just forgetin slam dunked that thing lol

nope nope nope i hate spoilers now they ruin everything watching it the first and being surprised is better sux for u guys

i can't help it!!!! i've been starved for too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need my cartoons...,..............

wow if i actually still cared about the show these spoilers would really hype me up