So I missed the bus today

Author Topic: So I missed the bus today  (Read 1869 times)

How do you people miss the bus? I wake up at 5-6, get my stuff together then wait outside for the bus.

i ride a bike to school every day, much better than taking the bus/other form of public transportation. really can't imagine myself having to pay to go to school every day
what happens in rain or snow

How do you people miss the bus? I wake up at 5-6, get my stuff together then wait outside for the bus.

Oversleep?
Distractions?
Possible injuries (like slipping on ice, mud, etc.)?

I missed a good 4 weeks of my current school year, plus around a few days since (long story, but it wasn't my fault)

my grades are fine, not saying you're me, but just that it isn't as bad as I think you think it is.

One missed day shouldn't kill you unless you miss like that 100% important test that they only let you take on one day because forget you that's why

I'm rambling but you get my point, worst case scenario a teacher will give you the homework you missed.

Once my bus took off when I got to the end of my porch. I even yelled at her to stop.

Read the topic, but either way I think the cause was when I got up around 2AM because I couldn't sleep and then I went back to bed.

I missed a good 4 weeks of my current school year, plus around a few days since (long story, but it wasn't my fault)

my grades are fine, not saying you're me, but just that it isn't as bad as I think you think it is.

One missed day shouldn't kill you unless you miss like that 100% important test that they only let you take on one day because forget you that's why

I'm rambling but you get my point, worst case scenario a teacher will give you the homework you missed.
I actually don't care if I get in trouble in school, not saying I'm a trouble maker (honestly I'm not as I rarely get in trouble, but sometimes get in trouble for other people's stuff), but there's no reason to cry over something because I missed the bus which makes me miss the entire day. I got a warning like this in middle school but I didn't really get into trouble, they said if I did it again (middle school) the police would get involved which was like "wtf", usually I learn from these mistakes so it's not much of a worry.

The main thing is that I moved to different states which changed my timezone by 2+ hours, and then moving to another school just creates stress, it'll probably calm down by next week. I've moved so much.

i don't have an assigned bus, i ride my bike every day

i don't have an assigned bus, i ride my bike every day
I would actually ride my bike to school if I had to (even if I missed the bus) but it's like under 20 degrees outside with a foot of snow so forget that

I would actually ride my bike to school if I had to (even if I missed the bus) but it's like under 20 degrees outside with a foot of snow so forget that
it's more like 50-60 here so it's alright

I missed the bus this morning as well.

I walk to school everyday, and because it was snowy yesterday, the ground was covered in ice this morning

was fun trying to not slip, until I got onto school campus and then I slipped, rip

damn must be a slow day on the blf if this gets 3 pages

damn must be a slow day on the blf if this gets 3 pages
everyone missed the bus so there was nothing else to do