North Korea Successfully Conducted Hydrogen Bomb Test

Author Topic: North Korea Successfully Conducted Hydrogen Bomb Test  (Read 3115 times)

Yeah hydrogen bombs are basically just harmless pranks.
one time during a party me and my friends dropped a hydrogen bomb on my brother LOL he felt that one for weeks!!

Pretty scary. I'd say tensions between the two nations have risen within the last thirty years or so, hopefully another Korean War isn't imminent.

Itt: people think america is the only enemy of nk, ir that nk even needs to attack the US at all to hurt nato.

Also itt: people who think icbm's are what make wmds dangerous.

Also itt: people who think nukes need to be used at all in war, and dont know what MAD was, or why all nations want nukes and dont wanna use em.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 12:10:48 AM by Tayasaurus »

Can confirm. There was a earthquake that lasted around 5 seconds but it was real powerful in my position in Huntington Beach.

Can confirm. There was a earthquake that lasted around 5 seconds but it was real powerful in my position in Huntington Beach.
that could've been unrelated considering california is on a fault line

thats completely unrelated, california gets a forget ton of earthquakes
source: lived in cali for 5 years

I live in California, I felt it too. It's unrelated, there was an earthquake in Banning, CA at 6:42 AM.

North Korea has final started evolving from being a country of primates

north korea has also claimed to have cured cancer, aids, and even addiction

You do know that Cali is like the epicenter of earthquakes in the US, right?

time to be scared
Who wants to poll money to make a fancy nuclear shelter because at this rate we ded

i give it about 10 years before society totally collapses in north korea.

i give it about 10 years before society totally collapses in north korea.
Unless little Kim Jong Kardashian dies beforehand and the next ruler is mentally stable / didn't constantly suck up to the previous leader's ways