Author Topic: STRAIGHT PRIDE FLAG MAKING THREAD (BOYSTOWNS ASHAMED!?)  (Read 8396 times)

ur just cheese he can take you if he wants!!!
well ur just a lad so HA

um there is tons of that already. all over the world. do you have family members who use facebook
I love lego lad and all but his avatar used to be a picture of a dinosaur with jesus"white power" is not even remotely comparable to lgbt pride
Ok maybe the phrase "white power" wasn't the best phrase due to its connection with the kool kids klub

how about something like "Caucasian Pride"? would that be justified?

guy had to lube up exactly 12 time before he forgeted someone in the ass, it was tearing his life apart
well on the bright side he definitely isn't gonna be tearing anyone else apart
how about something like "Caucasian Pride"? would that be justified?
it's kind of unnecessary. white people rule the world

sounds like repressed gay feelings for ur friend
thats the exact kind of thought that triggered my anxiety. i constantly have to do checking procedures to make sure im not gay (looking at gay, straight and lesbian research to prove my arousal). it always ends the same way, i feel like im done with this stupeed illness because i didn't get aroused by the gay research and i did by the straight/lesbian research and then 10 minutes later im having a panic attack and i desperately need reassurance.

thats the exact kind of thought that triggered my anxiety. i constantly have to do checking procedures to make sure im not gay (looking at gay, straight and lesbian research to prove my arousal). it always ends the same way, i feel like im done with this stupeed illness because i didn't get aroused by the gay research and i did by the straight/lesbian research and then 10 minutes later im having a panic attack and i desperately need reassurance.
dude. if lesbian research is turning you on that means you're a gay girl

does not giving a forget at all about anyone's loveuality make me homophobic because according to someone i know im homophobic

it DOES bother me when they talk like melodramatic 15 year-old girls though

if you really gotta reassure that people dont think youre gay every ten minutes or whatever then you might have some problems there pal

terrible, i knew a guy who had homoloveual OCD as well.

guy had to lube up exactly 12 times before he forgeted someone in the ass, it was tearing his life apart
the hell, idk if you are uninformed but thats not hocd. unless ur just trying to trigger my anxiety, in that case u suck

the hell, idk if you are uninformed but thats not hocd. unless ur just trying to trigger my anxiety, in that case [size=7   u suck[/size]
now i really cant tell if you're joking or whatever but
if you really gotta reassure that people dont think youre gay every ten minutes or whatever then you might have some problems there pal

it's kind of unnecessary. white people rule the world
Regardless, like you said about how 1 gay person killed over loveual oreintation is enough to justify a flag, is 1 white person killed over race enough to justify a white pride movement? I mean, black on white crime is more common than white on black crime, so shouldnt we already have a sort of "white pride" movement?  not like the kool kids klub, I mean one that strives for equality, not eugenics and racism.

does not giving a forget at all about anyone's loveuality make me homophobic because according to someone i know im homophobic

I'd love to know this as well because I've been called homophobic by the leaders of the loving Gay-Straight-Alliance club at my school

the hell, idk if you are uninformed but thats not hocd. unless ur just trying to trigger my anxiety, in that case u suck
just give in bruh

i do, i have always tended to be obsessive and stuff, but it has stuffted on my life. everyday, over and over in my head i say "I know im not gay" like a broken record. i go to sleep and then i wake up and back to the cycle. i sit in my tub without the tap on and listen to dubstep all night because usually i dont have an anxiety attack there. one night i stole some of my parents ambien to escape a panic attack and i've seriously considered just knocking my self out cold with alcohol.

considering that heteroloveuality is predominant in our world, i'd say that it's a safe bet to assume that a girl is into guys
Current estimates range around 5-10% of the population are gay.

If 1 in 10 are likely to be gay that is quite a sizable amount of gay people you will encounter. Enough to make it illogical to assume everyone you meet is straight.
Does it only annoy you if gay people talk like that, or anyone?
Regardless of whether you mostly encounter gays who speak that way, is it the speaking that is annoying or them being gay?

just give in bruh
yea, you're trying to trigger my anxiety. nice job trying to turn someones psychological issues and mental instabilities against them.