Author Topic: is whitepeoplemeet tribal?  (Read 4305 times)

i was having this conversation with my girlfriend about whether or not whitepeoplemeet (new dating website for white people) is tribal or not

i said no and that you calling someone tribal because they're on that is kinda terrible

she said yes because it means you dont find X race attractive

so what do you guys think? People are actually getting mad about this new whitepeoplemeet website

Only equally tribal as blackpeoplemeet.

Separate but equal.

if that's tribal then any other specialty dating site is tribal

people have a right not to find "x" race attractive anyway. people are allowed to have preferences, and everyone is different.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:36:41 AM by Frequency »

I suppose in theory it isn't necessarily, but only tribals will join it

they can't legally say you can't sign up if you're not white, right? im pretty sure that goes for all X people meet websites.

they can't legally say you can't sign up if you're not white, right? im pretty sure that goes for all X people meet websites.
farmersonly can probably get away with not allowing non-farmers to join
but I'm pretty sure that's a good thing

are you homophobic if you don't suck richards?

nah. I really don't see who would care enough to make a big deal of it. If anything it gets the white people away from the other sites.

i mean if you are only interested in dating white people cool good for you do your thing but i'm not gonna call you tribal because of it

whitepeoplemeet might be tribal but it's probably pretty boring too

"lets meet up in a park at noon and go tugboating, then afterwards i can take you to this delightful frozen yogurt shop"

crazypeoplemeet is way better "lets meet at the top of the chrysler building, forget, and then jump off"

i was having this conversation with my girlfriend about whether or not whitepeoplemeet (new dating website for white people) is tribal or not

i said no and that you calling someone tribal because they're on that is kinda terrible

she said yes because it means you dont find X race attractive

so what do you guys think? People are actually getting mad about this new whitepeoplemeet website
how can not finding another race attractive be tribal?  In that case, lots of blacks are tribal too or else there would be a lot more trying to go out with whites.

whitepeoplemeet might be tribal but it's probably pretty boring too

"lets meet up in a park at noon and go tugboating, then afterwards i can take you to this delightful frozen yogurt shop"

crazypeoplemeet is way better "lets meet at the top of the chrysler building, forget, and then jump off"

jump off while loving, you mean?

that sounds like my kinda date night. are my kids invited?