Author Topic: is whitepeoplemeet tribal?  (Read 4094 times)

if we stop farmersonly they will starve us though

Is farmersonly classist?
well THAT just opens a whole new can of worms ike

well THAT just opens a whole new can of worms ike

The point is that if I register an account on farmersonly it's because I wanna forget a farmer not because I feel that it's economically smarter to have a family with somebody as financially secure as a farmer.

tribal individuals will use whitepeoplemeet to further the white agenda but I hardly doubt the website's main goal is to promote racism.

is alienmeet.com speciesist

is alienmeet.com speciesist
that one's easy. no, because aliens don't exist

dogloversmeet.com however, you don't even wanna know what kinda ist it is

dogloversmeet.com however, you don't even wanna know what kinda ist it is
Its obviously for lovers who happen to dogs and want to meet, duh

define alien

define alien
a conspiracy constructed by the government to keep you complacent in your worthless little lives

define alien

Blacks, muslims, gays, immigrants, disabled, and snowflakes

Only equally tribal as blackpeoplemeet.

Separate but equal.
yeah, never heard anyone call blackpeoplemeet tribal

if one is tribal, the other has to be; unless you count hypocrisy

Who cares if it's tribal or not? It's a dating site that I doubt anybody on this forum is ever going to join, and I bet none of us know anybody that's going to join. Arguing about it is foolish when it has no impact on our lives.

Is gaypeoplemeet.com tribal?

how is a site intended for people who prefer one race tribal?  this doesn't imply in any way that they think they're better than other races.  never heard in my life that blackpeoplemeet is tribal, why the forget is whitepeoplemeet tribal then?  i don't think either are tribal, it's meant for people who prefer a certain thing.

can someone prove it's tribal for me?  does it say anywhere in the websites rules/ToS that [insert race here] is not allowed on the website and will be banned?  because if this isn't in the rules, then it's not tribal.  and im going to go with instinct and assume that these things are not in the rules, because that would literally be against the law, lol.

well... yeah
you're joking right?

Who cares if it's tribal or not? It's a dating site that I doubt anybody on this forum is ever going to join, and I bet none of us know anybody that's going to join. Arguing about it is foolish when it has no impact on our lives.
so you should only talk about something if it has a personal impact on you? interesting
you're joking right?
why would I joke about that...?