Author Topic: Filipe1020's 3D Modelling / Video Editing Service  (Read 10462 times)

Do you need a custom 3D model for your Add-On but you don't know how to model one yourself? Or you need someone to help you with the progress of your Blockland Video or with your Youtube Channel? I decided to create a service that can help you out, I created a PayPal account lately thanks to my friend Implix which suggested me to do so, and I got the idea to create add-ons or video related stuff for people who are willing to donate to receive a brand new model that can be used for anything they need it for.

If you're interested, contact me via PM with your Steam username and I'll add you there, we can chat and make a deal, you tell me what models you're interested and how many you want, or what kind of video you want to be made, and then you can send the money through PayPal and you can also follow the progress of me modelling it and ask for any changes needed, or if it's a video you or I can host a server depending on who got the best connection, you can also contact friends to help with the video, and we follow the script of the video you created and we can give each other tips to make it better and then create the video.

The prices are listed like this.

Models
  • 1 Model = $3
  • 5 Models Pack = $9
  • 10 Models Pack = $15
  • More than 10 Models = Depends on the ammount of models you need and the difficulty of them.

Videos
  • Youtube Intro = $3
  • Short video or Trailer = $5
  • Long video = $9
  • Movie = $15
  • Movie + Models Bundle = $25

(You can also make a deal with me if you want to charge a different price than the ones listed here)

It can be any model, from weapons, to vehicles, to items or anything else you need, here are some of my previous works to give you an idea.

Tennis Racket (View in 3D)

Electric Bass (View in 3D)

[Blockland] Undertale - Papyrus and Sans (View in 3D)

Fiat Mille (View in 3D)

I also have an Add-Ons Development Topic if you want to see other models.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256859.0

And to give you an idea about my Video Editing service, here is my Youtube Channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Filipe1020

Q&A

Why did you decided to charge for your models?
I've been requested a few times in the past of people wanting me to make a model for them and they wanted to pay me back, but back then I didn't had a PayPal account, and nowadays it's been tough financial wise for me, and I really would like to find any possible ways to improve this situation, and I thought that making such service would be benefical.

Does this mean you won't be making free models anymore?
Not really, if I get into a big project, like let's use Block Wars for example, a big movie with lot's of people helping out and they need me to make some sort of model and I would be happy to help, and I also have my own projects to make which I start them myself.

I want my video to be fancy, what kinds of things you can do in it?
I can record In-Game with HD quality, help you by acting with my In-Game character or use FilmBots to add more characters in the movie, add effects, high quality musics, help with the movie script, all sorts of stuff.

Edit: Here are a few models made for users who paid for the service.

WWE Belt (For Crystalwarrior and HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION) (View in 3D)

Medieval Weapons (For Muckscott) (View in 3D)

Suburbian RP Models (For Professor Gary) (View in 3D)

Football Playertype (For Chill) (View in 3D)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 07:50:01 PM by Filipe »

a person's gotta make a living somehow
I'm not making a living out of this but it sure can help me out.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 09:28:26 AM by Filipe »

will you make naked sonic models

i demand high quality pokemon figures and family guy models

About time I see this

can i cash in my FunBucks for anything

can i cash in my FunBucks for anything
Sorry I currently only accept PayPal.

Sorry I currently only accept PayPal.
stuff. I have no way possible to buy anything from you then.
if only I could pay you with a steam card or something.

stuff. I have no way possible to buy anything from you then.
if only I could pay you with a steam card or something.
I can accept a steam card.

Whenever did you get around to making the Sans and Papyrus Playertypes??

You should release them...

Release megalovania....