Author Topic: No more apology threads. Seriously.  (Read 7374 times)

Basically, just stop with the apology threads.

Actions speak louder than words. Either you act on you doing good, or gtfo.
Do you suffer from short-term memory loss?

Says "stop doing apologies"
Then at the end comments how one was actually good.

THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE

People can apologize if they wan't, and you can't stop the internet. The change also usually isn't noticed unless a apology thread is written.

THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE

People can apologize if they wan't, and you can't stop the internet. The change also usually isn't noticed unless a apology thread is written.
This is true and I think Spongebob's thread, which was sincere, is totally fine.

I think a more accurate title would be "No more insincere apology threads,"but of course if you're going to make an insincere apology you probably don't care about this anyway. Apologies are not a free pass to keep loving up.

THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE

It does make sense?  He was the only one who needed to apologize, everyone just followed the new trend after that and it's loving annoying.

I think this needs a bump so people can know what not to do before they do it

One month bump to promote the bitching ^

for every third apology thread there is one of these threads

HowStupidThreadsProliferate.p ng

HowStupidThreadsProliferate.png

imagine this but it says "threads" instead of "standards" because I don't have the patience to edit it or even find an edit someone else has already made

/support, they are getting to be extremely loving annoying. Drama is for reporting the userbase about a certain user, not to tell everyone that "im sorry guis forgive meh  :cookie:"

I was actually considering doing it.

imagine this but it says "threads" instead of "standards" because I don't have the patience to edit it or even find an edit someone else has already made

i spent like 20 minutes making this with transparency