Author Topic: doaler4sback - Bigger attention seeker than Lord Tony  (Read 7719 times)

guys i think i found the problem

guys i think i found the problem

omit these words and you get my agreement

the badspot is a noob thing is not me i swear
some friend decided to frame me

also im not seeking attention
i just miss this place
Oh yeah someone is obviously framing you even though you said someone also framed you on the reddit thing, come on you idiot just admit the stuff you do. I admit everything I do and I'm pretty sure everyone else also admits the crap they do. Not seeking attention? then whats with all the crap you're posting? whats with the giant pics and cringe worthy content?

I still remember when he said something about me being the worst blockland forumer in Lord Tony's server
Or maybe something else but still negative

I still remember when he said something about me being the worst blockland forumer in Lord Tony's server
Or maybe something else but still negative
No.

No.
...No?
That's it?
You don't show anything, don't even make an argument?
Just... No?

No.
yep and yet again heres another lie, you responded to racooner in a similar way and I just know that you probably did say that to sp0nge8ob just to seek for more attention because he's recently had a few problems. Is it really this difficult just to say "yes" or give a reason why? if you walk into class late and say to the teacher "Sorry sir I'm late because I as with a teacher" and lie then the teacher will probably go to the teacher you were with or he'll ask for a signature from that teacher you where with, now you're forgeted and you'll get into trouble or you could say "sorry I'm late sir" and maybe if the teacher is kind he'll probably let you off with it. Now I understand why Betelguese called you a lier 

I like how you changed your profile image after I pointed it out.

I like how you changed your profile image after I pointed it out.
they represent his tears after his apology got rejected :^)

the badspot is a noob thing is not me i swear
some friend decided to frame me

also im not seeking attention
i just miss this place
I'm laughing pretty hard right now

they represent his tears after his apology got rejected :^)

No. Its because it represents slow down, like how rain comes accasoinaly
just like me

What the actual forget is that song even? Dear God, it's like over 1000 words long, and it's all absolutely cringey.

So much for "I changed guys!!!"