doaler4sback - Bigger attention seeker than Lord Tony

Author Topic: doaler4sback - Bigger attention seeker than Lord Tony  (Read 7697 times)

No. Its because it represents slow down, like how rain comes accasoinaly
just like me
I think this picture would represent the current situation you've created for yourself:

Ingame, doaler was getting better, but then he crashed and burned in New Year's Party when he proceeded to spit everywhere and flail around like an undesirable abomination. Doaler, if you're not gonna change, then keep your fingers off of your keyboard, or I suggest that you change one thing: Stop performing bad actions like trying to cram yourself in the community...

Ingame, doaler was getting better, but then he crashed and burned in New Year's Party when he proceeded to spit everywhere and flail around like an undesirable abomination. Doaler, if you're not gonna change, then keep your fingers off of your keyboard, or I suggest that you change one thing: Stop performing bad actions like trying to cram yourself in the community...

Okay Redconer.
I will.

Okay Redconer.
I will.

i doubt that

all you've been doing is saying ''ill change'' ''ill do that'' just to get yourself off the hook but 4 minutes later you're back to doing the same thing

there is no god

https://twitter.com/charliecant

Have fun. If you scroll down far enough, you will find some like really cringe worthy stuff, trust me.

Please don't involve me in things that I have no relation to.

Please don't involve me in things that I have no relation to.
Lord Tony® >>> Attention Seeker
doaler >>> Attention Seeker
Lord Tony® ≈ doaler

I don't seek attention, attention seeks me.

same
Except you're waving at the attention and shouting "Come over here!"

https://twitter.com/charliecant

Have fun. If you scroll down far enough, you will find some like really cringe worthy stuff, trust me.

Holy stuff lmfao

Literally the only tweet I can show since he protected his tweets, had it in my pictures folder.