Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 286580 times)

I forgot these people
since I cant edit drama posts

Boki
Every single new-BLID person who calls me a friend (Seriously, they do for no reason, maybe because of my stupidity)

I love everyone, and would hope that everyone loved me like I love them.

I'm saying this because it is New Years, and often times your judgement is impaired under the influence.

I had an awful experience just now, and I'll explain. I reside in the center of New York City, and for the last fifteen minutes I've been hearing screaming from outside and I decided to take a look at whats going on at the street level from our balcony. I see a pack of four men (I have other words for them, but that's not being PC) walking around looking for trouble. Two of them look drunk as hell, walking in the gutter stopping taxi cabs asking for money (I can literally hear them from way up in my apartment) and each cab just drove away from them.

Anyway, I see the animal pack walk closer toward the lobby of our apartment and they walk toward a public bike rack where two people lock up their bikes (me and a neighbor). Two of these animals part of the pack start removing the lock I attached a month ago and I quickly get out of my pajamas and get dressed to see what's going on. Ordinarily, this would be very stupid of me and dangerous. Bare in mind that we have a doorman who literally sees everything. Not quite sure why the doorman didn't do anything, as he has cameras - then again, the two bikes weren't locked up on our property, so he couldn't do anything. The rack is in the lot nextdoor to ours.

ANYWAY, I quickly get the elevator as fast as I can, and by the time I start running through the lobby - I see they finally have removed the lock from my bike. I ask the two men (two are severely drunk, two aren't) what they're doing and one of them says "what is it to you"?. I just said that was my bike and it costed me a lot of money. I try talking them out of it (the bike was given to me as a gift, was $1500) and unfortunately the black kid gets both of the bikes unlocked and responds to me saying: "now belongs to me". I swear, I couldn't do anything because there were four of them. I wish there were police around, and stupidly I forgot to carry my phone in my pocket so I couldn't dial 9-11.

BLF: STAY SAFE THIS NEW YEARS!

bear tracks
he whos name shall not be spoken
doalers4back
nickpb, eh im only against him for the tills/bubbagum scandal

No one to be honest, I'm a "forgive and forget" type of person, I don't hold grudges

Zoey has held a grudge on me since 2012 for I don't even know what, so I guess her?

nickpb gets buttmad at me and says im a failed abortion/shouldn't exist, etc etc
meanwhile akio is just an idiot so theres no real point in hating him if he just spergs

nickpb gets buttmad at me and says im a failed abortion/shouldn't exist, etc etc
meanwhile akio is just an idiot so theres no real point in hating him if he just spergs

nickpb also called told me to abort myself
guy's obsessed with it
it's like its his go-to defense mechanism

I dont like
Tenshi
Nickpb
Robots

Insert Name Here, Maxx, kahnu, Snoop Da Dogg, #Jeetlor

I dont really hate anybody (here), but if I did, it would probably be Nickpb or Charles.

Can they be forumers and not have to be players?

Setro
Tenshi
Nickpb (sort of not really)
Honno (sort of mostly really)

Everyone else I hate I'm not listing since they'll probably get really salty at me in game