Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 291126 times)

Read this you cunt
oh well GEE, not only did i say that before you even posted that but also that doesn't say jack stuff
you literally went to an rp where people were having decent fun and started shooting people saying that it was an "accident" just to screw with them and give them a bad mood
that's like the definition of trolling, except you're very bad at it lol

"what the forget is going on"
i missed this you shoulda pm'd it to me because it was funny
for reference the thing that triggered maxx was when his alt // said "8:03, be there" or some gay stuff and I responded with "maybe it's the time when maxx ddoses the discord" cus I figured it was maxx and I nailed the guess

when maxx gets banned on blf too I'm gonna give him this image back

[size= 3pt]MoltenKitten[/size]

dont shrink your post please
most of the time its too small to read so i have to drag the text into my browser to read what the person is trying to say
besides that your opinion is actually a pretty popular one as far as i know

dont shrink your post please
most of the time its too small to read so i have to drag the text into my browser to read what the person is trying to say
besides that your opinion is actually a pretty popular one as far as i know

usually I just quote the post and don't post the quote; that way you don't have to zoom in to see the small text

any reasons?

read below

Read this you cunt

your video was a steaming pile of stuff that wasnt worth any constructive criticism
anytime someone would try to tell you how to improve (or in general warn you how bad your stuffty video was) you'd slap them into the op next to an "lol" or "noice" and then move on in your argument with toxicology
that just in general gave off an aura of "i dont give a stuff" but the fact that you said you purposefully made it bad was just the icing on the cake

after the dust settles you decide to lock the topic and promise improvement for next time but then you pull a stunt like this when someone like drydess rationally doesn't like your bullstuff

as i said in the topic originally, how is anyone supposed to give you criticism if you obviously made it bad and dont care about it? are we supposed to tell you things you already know you should've done better? but of course when i say this you just reply with "i shed a tear for you champ. may god have your soul. amen"

you say you're trying to improve, but you obviously have SHOWN no change at all

forget off,
you cunt

usually I just quote the post and don't post the quote; that way you don't have to zoom in to see the small text

i should try that, thanks

lord tony is probably the only person that i would burn alive

why
Back sometime between the years of 2011-2014 a bunch of users around here were obnoxious bronies. Tony didn't like that and decided to take it into his own hands to troll and be even more obnoxious in an attempt to get them to leave. This is tony's 5th or 6th account.
MoltenKitten
Might I ask why?

obnoxious bronies??
im lucky i didnt know BLF that time
aren't you a furry

obnoxious bronies??
im lucky i didnt know BLF that time

you know moltenkitten and that should be enough