Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 290948 times)

And this is what I mean by that.
tbh that's a pretty handicapped reason to hate someone over in the first place

Anybody who uses the "youre not much better" argument

You're not much better than them.

Anybody who uses the "youre not much better" argument

I wouldn't say anyone is "much better" than anyone else on here. Quiet frankly, we're all d-holes lol.

literally everyone on this forum

jokes on you i got a new one

Clay Hanson

No idea where he is, but he's responsible for some of the most unimaginable evils ever committed during the Bosnian war. Came close to capturing him in a Kreyon server once but he slipped away, so we buried his plane underground.

Delrend
BL_ID: 34956

Guilty of name Thievery.
Stole Sugar's name, be on the look out for him.

Delrend
BL_ID: 34956

Guilty of name Thievery.
Stole Sugar's name, be on the look out for him.

Oh, i made a drama about that so any forumers could bring light to this situation, So yeah, you can look at that if you want

Enn, Serings and Brickitect, the fact that all of them hang out with eachother is proof that "Birds of a stufffeather flock together."

Boki and Wolfly are cool tho

Enn, Serings and Brickitect, the fact that all of them hang out with eachother is proof that "Birds of a stufffeather flock together."

1. im nothing like brickitect when it comes to attitude/mentality nor am I anything like him when giving criticism on other people's builds

2. you're only saying this because i called you out on using stuff that I made and you not crediting me. also you copied my modern mansion like 3 times over and acted like a little baby when I stated that while your house does look decent you should strive for using inspiration and bettering your own build style, not virtually creating a carbon copy of someone else's. it's not my fault or anyone else's that you can't take criticism.

also serings and I are the first people to help someone out in regards to building on blockland. serings may act like a little stuff sometimes but he's definitely not egotistical. hell brickitect comes off as more-so egotistical than helpful but he'll still give a person in need some great building tips.

you're grouping me into a categorical personality that I don't find myself associated with at all so I'm kind of offended