Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288066 times)

even worse a furry

my avatar is a pokemon starter lmfao what have you been smoking?

stocking's just been annoying close to her entire existence on this forum, paired with the "idgaf what you think about me" attitude while simultaneously posting suggesting pictures of her body while remarking how large her breasts are for internet approval makes her pretty loving obnoxious/contradictory.

Using your tits to win favour on a forum where 90% of the active userbase hasn't dropped their balls yet is about as effective as trying to nail in a hammer with a stand of stiff spaghetti.
probably one of the best brown townogies I'll ever see

probably one of the best brown townogies I'll ever see
It's probably the special olympics equivalent of a half-court buzzer beater. Makes ya think.

right here

i dont think having average sized tits and being chubby counts as having "big tits"....

i dont think having average sized tits and being chubby counts as having "big tits"....
Define average.

i dont think having an average sized snake and being chubby counts as having "big tits"....

How the forget did I misread "tits" as "snake"?

something aint right here

i mean im not sayin anything but she does have a p firm jawline..

i think you might need electroshock treatment

mcjob
I feel so privileged to be on this list because I called you out for writing a terrible drama. It's not like it's a childish thing to do; hold grudges over somebody who said something "mean"...

Anyone who is a troll.
Well hey, I made it on this list after all!