Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 291206 times)

^^^
its not like they are Doing This, Right?
It's A Lot More Annoying Like This
or t'his, lik'e wha't the f'uck

formal typing reminds me of Mr. Nobody

Kickflow hates me, he thinks I'm an autistic 12 year old

idk why people get annoyed by formal talkers.
Because they're sound like pretentious cunts when you get down to it. There's no need to speak like you're a loving English stereotype.

My mother took elocution lessons when she was young, and used them frequently in the corporate world when she was working for companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Cisco, and others that I forgot.  Mainly administration and marketing roles, selling and programming software, high-tech medical equipment (the first MRI scanners, surgical laser equipment, antibacterial material surfaces, etc) My father, on the other hand, was an expert in metallurgy and jewelry making.  He was also a phenominal programmer, and constantly asked questions.  He became a lecturer in technology and the SQ4R learning method (before it was ever called that.  This is not to be confused with SQ3R.)  The proof is that he could examine and absorb textbooks one after the other, utilising his knowledge.  However, due to his death/murder (Sounds a little edgy, but there you go) when I was quite young, coupled with my mother's terminal systemic M.E. and fibromialgia, she cannot operate near to her peak capacity and cannot work, instead devoting her time into my education and wellbeing.  This means I am her permanent caretaker.

I will continue to speak eloquently and improve, so that this work does not go in vain.

(Just an explanation, don't take it as anything else.)

How the forget is anything of this supposed to explain why you can't speak like a normal human being and instead have to force yourself to be as posh as possible?

Tezuni, Tenshi, KentMansleyDaBoss, Gytyyhgfffff

How the forget is anything of this supposed to explain why you can't speak like a normal human being and instead have to force yourself to be as posh as possible?
He grew up around formal language, so that's how he learned it. He'd rather not unlearn it just for the sake of sounding like a normal person.

stuff zech not everything has to be written like a high school paper

He grew up around formal language, so that's how he learned it. He'd rather not unlearn it just for the sake of sounding like a normal person.

That's what I was trying to say, thanks.

Noedit:  I do have a form of Aspergers Syndrome, so the way my brain structures things reflects in the way I speak.  It's neurological, not psychological.

What does all of this mean? Does this mean that you always speak in a formal manner? Or does it mean that you speak more eloquently than the average person?

Probably latter. I also have Asperger's but I'm not compelled to be formal (or informal, for that matter)