Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288375 times)

I hate Serings. Everytime Brickitect hangs with him he completely changes. Also, serings is incapable kf taking a joke, and hes NEVER treated me with respect ever since ive known him. he always acts like im some kind of handicap. and always talks to me in a condescending manner. i honestly have no loving clue what word describes serings. but i guess "horrible human being" works well enough.

i feel the same way but less harshly. I always go in all happy and forgiving but its like he has a grudge on me

Captmeat
Akio
myst
trogtor
cret
Lord tony
Nikalopric
Bisjac
Everyone in the harvest
Capcakes
Bushido
Shamester

Thats only naming a few

what's wrong with bushido?

what's wrong with bushido?
guardian of new user topics (tries to find out if the new guy is an alt)

oh please this is the blf

alt

To be honest I just looked through this entire thread to see if I was hated.
Wasn't, gladly, but in all seriousness I just hate those that do the stupid stuff when it comes to big threads. I don't like when people act like the big guy, the popular, and the roostery of a thread. For example, the drug thread, or some posters who do all the drug stuff in their pictures.
We get it.
You vape.

Another pet peeve of mine is when people start seriously talking in the ways of the meme. You look like you're a loving twelve year old. Please stop.

To be honest I just looked through this entire thread to see if I was hated.
Wasn't, gladly, but in all seriousness I just hate those that do the stupid stuff when it comes to big threads. I don't like when people act like the big guy, the popular, and the roostery of a thread. For example, the drug thread, or some posters who do all the drug stuff in their pictures.
We get it.
You vape.

Another pet peeve of mine is when people start seriously talking in the ways of the meme. You look like you're a loving twelve year old. Please stop.
hey bro.... U vape?

go back to your horses niff

it's okay i'll come help you protect the great nay

it's okay i'll come help you protect the great nay
thanks =)