Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 291191 times)

Someone recommend me an anime to watch.

Assassination classroom

Someone recommend me an anime to watch.
boku no pico
they're girls trust me

I also liked Inu to daisuki and Inu 2 daisuki and i think pie would like them too

Silleb

I don't know what happened to him, but he turned into a massive prick on almost anyone lately, and that's sad because we used to be good friends and chat a lot.

I hate everyone who exists on the earth.

including me? D;

"An Islamic Terrorist"
A few years ago this guy started harassing me beginning with joining my FNaF Server and saying:
"Luigi609, I will rape your sisters, mother, and grandmother"
then he left.

I hate people who point me out for a simple mistake such as like grammar mistakes.
Or people who start pointless agruments with me. I am going to start ignoring that stuff.

I hate people who point me out for a simple mistake such as like grammar mistakes.

You mean they're all outrageous for a simple mistake, invalidate your point due to that mistake or just plain point it out?

Noedit: That would fit better on "things that people do on the blf that you hate"

Noedit: That would fit better on "things that people do on the blf that you hate"
im sure he'll appreciate you pointing out his simple mistake

(Adding on to list) Pastery Crust and Marios

what about someone in space

(Adding on to list) Pastery Crust and Marios

You won't be offended if I ask why you hate me, right?

Is it because of my joke AMA? (Which might be made serious if the BLF actually wonders what goes on in Griechenland.)

what about someone in space

He won't ever meet them, so we won't hate them.

Then again... If someone who is on the Earth goes to space, he will also not be hated anymore.

Anyone wanna go for a rocket ride?