Author Topic: Cubular Monoxide just went full 5150  (Read 21067 times)

here's the quote in plaintext in case the image or the video get taken down
THEY DISRESPECTED ME. THEY VIOLATED ME. THEY TORTURED ME. I HAD GOOD REASON TO IGNORE THEM. YET THEY DID NOT TAKE THIS IGNORANCE LIGHTLY.
THEY DROVE ME OUT. THEY CONTINUED TO STRIKE ME UNTIL I WAS FORCED TO LEAVE WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A PEACEFUL TERRITORY. A PEACEFUL TERRITORY THAT THEY TURNED AGAINST ME.
I DON'T SEE THEM WORKING TO TRY AND APPEASE PEOPLE. I SEE THEM WORKING TO TRY AND DESTROY PEOPLE.
PEOPLE LIKE THEM
D O N T  D E S E R V E  T O  E X I S T.

BUT THEY DO.
OH, DO THEY EVER.
THEY CONTINUED THEIR HARASSMENT OUTSIDE OF THE TERRITORY. THEY ATTACKED MY PERSONAL TERRITORY. THEY SPAMMED ME. THEY MOCKED ME. THEY ATTEMPTED TO WIPE ME CLEAN FROM THE WEB LIKE A SCUM.

If you two are watching...
How do you feel?
Triumphant?
Annoyed?
Or nothing at all?

Let it be known that in the end, while you may have driven me out of that land, I have built my own. And this time, your pathetic selves are not here to take me down for your own selfish reasons.

Let it be known that I have won.

4 hours and 9 crashes later now were here
screenshots im only including these as filler tbh
wait what the forget am i doing in this video that wasnt apart of the script

I want Cub to make a drama just like Mario0126 so we can begin the beautiful avatar revolution.

i'm insulted
my avatar was not in there
:(

not really that's a pretty good one

this was loving amazing

lol, someone needs a good bodyslammin

his method of videos and responding is super adorable and creative wow

but uh idk if he actually said this or its just the comic up there ^

but this character is not his at all haha

its from someone making a custom battle thingy in Undertale, i cant find the source rn but it was on the undertale subreddit

(amazing character design btw)

It's actually named Red, and it's from this

They disrespected me, they violated me, they tortured me and i don't care anymore
I'm fed up of this world