[Channel] Mousedroidz21's machinima's and other related vids (update 13/1/16!)

Author Topic: [Channel] Mousedroidz21's machinima's and other related vids (update 13/1/16!)  (Read 4013 times)

Update!:

Season Finale is coming soon!

awesome videos, can't wait to see where this goes in the future!

awesome videos, can't wait to see where this goes in the future!
Thanks!

Season 1's finale is taking forever to make and from what I see its going to be around 18-20 minutes long... after that the trailer for S 1 will be released, a Wikia for world of madness will be made and season 2 will be announced along with details for what is going to happen in the future

Stay tunned

Update!:

After the killings of 3 innocent, idiotic sims from the sims a private MI6 agent decides to offer our protagonist a deal that will make both of them filthy rich

Season 1's finale is 18:33 minutes long, enjoy!

This trailer is a preview for people that are new to the channel/series and want a preview on what they are about to watch

Now for season 2's announcement:

Main summary:

after the events of war, our protagonist continues to live his daily life in the world of madness but is convinced that the latest arrival of dictator Idi Amin will cause trouble and what he is planing on doing in the world of madness with his "Peoples nation of Uganda" as he calls it. Meanwhile in the summer town, Tony Montana claims that Amin is using fast food restaurants to fraud money

even though there is a storyline going on this doesn't mean it will effect the comedy

Yeah this really is the most forgeted up series on youtube but Idc I like where its going
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 04:09:11 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

The finale is no longer blocked in 244 countries
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 12:32:27 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

and so it begins!

Description:
After the snipers capture the Nigerian pirate's leader, Abioye Adebowale, they decide to make a deal with CIA terrorists in Afghanistan. Meanwhile mouse is ordered to chase down and steal an intelligence from Vince Offer while he advertises shamwow in Afghanistan.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:18:55 PM by Mouse droidz 21 »

Your getting better, compare your first videos to how they are now.

You have come a long way in a short time, keep it up.

Your getting better, compare your first videos to how they are now.

You have come a long way in a short time, keep it up.
Thanks! I'll continue doing my best and I have a lot of free time on my hands that's how I've been able to make a lot of videos of the past 2 months

The videos are entertaining and hilarious.

Update!:

Description:

A train that is currently in the hands of covenant sangheilis is attacked by a group of crazy swat guys. While this attack is in progress, Arcay and Azuli decide to hijack the train

Credit to Pliny for the Train builds
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 11:30:00 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

Hey guys! I haven't updated this in a long time but well as you know my mind is going everywhere at the moment and I've been trying to help my issues and I've talked to my friends and I'm trying to fix things with that someone that was mentioned in the thread. You know personal issues just come out of nowhere and then it just forgets you up everywhere, now for the channel I haven't uploaded in a month and my apologies for that if it wasn't for all this school life that's been going on.

I have all these ideas flying around and my next video is going to be like one of those extra videos, similar to MDkrinkles's Incident videos. It's going to be a separate video about JC Denton. The misadventures of CS GO is getting its own series and even though it's not blockland related people on this forum still liked it, a episode 2 of that is in development but its taking forever to make because I have to add in all that text and edits to make it really good. But I've recorded really good footage so it should be even funnier than before.

I'm also learning a bit of adobe flash but it's taking a lot of time to master so animations will be made later in the year hopefully if I can learn flash. Other than that I really hope my personal issues don't come back for round 2 again and I hope I can move forward and just do what I like doing best

Update!:

This video uses sfx from deus ex, music from deus ex and speech from deus ex. Enjoy!