Author Topic: Keemstar from DramaAlert made an innocent 62 year old man cry.  (Read 16604 times)

the old man said he didn't want his charity. he's just trying to make himself look good.

the old man said he didn't want his charity. he's just trying to make himself look good.
still would've been nice

Keemstar is also tribal, constantly tells people to kill themselves, threatens to kill people, releases peoples personal information, and talks about showing up at peoples parents houses to say 'hi'

He's completely a nutsack Also in a previous video he was taking about how they're a credible news station and they take it very seriously and they double check their facts

Keemstar is an starfish
What really happened between scarce and keemstar
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EwnXcKP-bvU

still would've been nice
It's just damage control from Keem at this point.
His "apologies" will ensure that he'll have enough viewership to make a killing the next time he wants to victimize someone.

Keem put up an apology video
Blaming it on something in Highschool is BS, just an cheap  excuse to get away with being a richard

he wouldnt be doing extremes for views and ad money if you idiots didnt celeb-worship youtube losers.
that's why I always make sure I have something to block ads while browsing youtube

stuff like this didn't happen before youtube allowed people to profit from dah views and shill out.

I saw this video in my sub box but when I clicked on it, it was private

I hadn't realized Keemstar was such an starfish but Drama Alert is entertaining to say the least

Oh man that old runescape streaming guy is fun to watch often

Me and a couple friends used to watch his streams every now and then and the dude has genuine fun with the game. Shame Keemstar tried to ruin that.

I hope Keemstar rots to be honest.

Oh man that old runescape streaming guy is fun to watch often

Me and a couple friends used to watch his streams every now and then and the dude has genuine fun with the game. Shame Keemstar tried to ruin that.
YAHOOO

also didn't keemstar say some nasty stuff after apologizing like "guess at the end of the day it worked out for him"?

this is like youtubes version of bl drama its GREAT

Keemstar made a mistake.  He even made i video about his mistake.  I realize that this topic was posted before the apology video happened, but come on people.  Just because someone does a mistake you all hold onto it as if it is your life.  He even offered to pay the man for a full vacation to a con about runescape.  Even leafy made a video about this, he said that keemstar made a mistake and everyone needs to chill the forget out.  All he does is report on drama, nothing else.  He didn't harass the streamer, the people who watched keemstars video did.  There was a reporter for dramaalert that got the mixed up the story, and keem fired him.  So people just chill the forget out.