Author Topic: would general grievous roflstomp kylo ren  (Read 2132 times)

edit: i found a clip of grievous getting the stuff kicked out of him by gungans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW8ku_RW6xs
this is the most embarrassing star wars thing i have ever seen

what's so bad about that??
the gungans in general weren't bad, aside from the way they talked. it was just jar-jar binks

the gungans in general weren't bad, aside from the way they talked. it was just jar-jar binks
And big chief frog man. And that loving moron who promoted Jar Jar to general. So, basically every gungan in the movie with lines was a dipstuff. How are they "not bad"?

So, basically every gungan in the movie with lines was a dipstuff.
and every human...

Yes but humans appeared in other movies where they said stuff that wasn't handicapped. The Gungan race only appeared in episode I, where everyone with lines were handicaps and they got spanked by one of the crappiest armies in existence; II, where admittedly they didn't do anything; and III, where they were manipulated like a complete chump into handing the keys to the galaxy to a tyrant (or maybe that was II and they didn't do anything in III). They're consistently idiots across the mainline movies, only barely being redeemed in supplementary material.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 09:25:52 PM by Qwepir »

Would TRAITOR stomp general grievous?

the guy lost to a bunch of mooks with electrostaffs, at the least tr8r would give him a solid fight

Speaking of grevious, does anyone remember how in the 2006 clone wars grevious bashed in to palpatine's office and was about to effectively kill palpatine? I saw the irony of this the other day but i have to bring it up. Grevious didn't know who palpatine was other than a senator. But palpatine knew who grevious was. If those jedi hadn't been there to rescue palpatine do you think Grevious would've got his ass kicked?

Keep in mind palpatine is a full fledged loving sith lord who killed his previous master, Darth Plaguies who was an even more powerful sith.

Yes but humans appeared in other movies where they said stuff that wasn't handicapped. The Gungan race only appeared in episode I, where everyone with lines were handicaps and they got spanked by one of the crappiest armies in existence; II, where admittedly they didn't do anything; and III, where they were manipulated like a complete chump into handing the keys to the galaxy to a tyrant (or maybe that was II and they didn't do anything in III). They're consistently idiots across the mainline movies, only barely being redeemed in supplementary material.
I don't remember them having a role in the other movies
maybe I should watch them again or MAYBE NOT CUS STAR WARS SUCKS
I don't understand this joke. do I gotta watch the movie or something? all of the clones were traitors

I don't remember them having a role in the other movies
maybe I should watch them again
pretty sure jar jar is the only person with lines, except maybe frogman said something at some point

I think any trained jedi could take kylo. He was undisciplined, has no control of his rage causing him to have no focus. He wouldn't stand a chance against literally any other sith or jedi. Idk how long snoak trained him but it wasn't long enough or good enough.