Author Topic: Corrupted Save file help  (Read 1304 times)

This has happened to me before, and now it happened again, I go to load the save and then not all of the bricks ghost properly, so most of the save is not there.

I have no idea what is causing this and how to fix this from happening...

Image here V

And if the image appears to be broken (imgur)

http://imgur.com/gallery/Z1ZdloM

Here is the file in case someone wants to attempt repair

do you know how many bricks loaded?
the bricks are loaded one by one, so it should be a bit below that line number

Can you post a console log?

Console here

Console.log only contains the last session. You need to start blockland, reproduce the issue, close blockland, then post it.

The save you attached above loads fine, but it seems to be the wrong file anyways?

Here is the console

ERROR: ServerLoadSaveFile_Tick() - Bad line "" -58.5 -56.25 2.2 2 0 49  0 0 1 1 1" - expected brick line but found no uiname

Basically, there's a corrupted line in your save file. To fix it you'll need to find this line (without the quotes) and delete it.

ERROR: ServerLoadSaveFile_Tick() - Bad line "" -58.5 -56.25 2.2 2 0 49  0 0 1 1 1" - expected brick line but found no uiname

Basically, there's a corrupted line in your save file. To fix it you'll need to find this line (without the quotes) and delete it.

I deleted the line, but the error still remains in the console

There might be more broken lines, so you'll have to delete all of them until it works.

Every line that starts with a " is broken.

For now I gave up, As I had to combine loading a backup save and the city made by Pliny, so for now the save is partially recovered, now I have to go making 21 backups

I will NOT lock the topic incase the original save is recovered

I think Greek2Me made a script to fix save files like this, but I can't find it anymore. It's definitely not lost.