The Powerball is soon to reach 1.5 bil by next Wednesday

Author Topic: The Powerball is soon to reach 1.5 bil by next Wednesday  (Read 13866 times)

This is getting pretty ridiculous tbh. Today it was at 900mil and since no one got it today its going to be re drawn next Wednesday and its estimated that it will hit 1.3bil by then. Granted chances are literally nothing I bought my first lottery ticket today so that's something.

so forums,
What would you do with 1.3 billion dollars? or What are your stories from playing the lottery?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:08:38 PM by sorrel »

small loan of 1.3 billion dollars

dude all this time i've spent trying to memorize the entire bee movie script when i could've been buying powerball tickets

when i was in atlanta one time i bought a 5 dollar scratch ticket and then won 5 dollars back

dude all this time i've spent trying to memorize the entire bee movie script when i could've been buying powerball tickets
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

I would be willing to give Badspot $50,000 of my winnings, in exchange for 35% ownership of Blockland.

I would be willing to give Badspot $50,000 of my winnings, in exchange for 35% ownership of Blockland.
>50k
>35%

I wouldn't know what to do with that much money. I think I'd start giving it away to all my friends before long because I hate not giving people stuff. Almost every sale I buy my steam friends stuff from the wishlists and whatnot

I would delete the game if that happened

We were going to enter but we forgot to get our ticket :c

>50k
>35%

It's only fair. It may be a small percentage for the money I'd be giving, however.. With that money, I would refuse to be a silent partner. I'd want to be involved, and with the money - my goal would be for developers to be hired to port the game to a different engine and create a goal for the game (as in reaching a certain amount of users coming on consistently - say about 20k returning users each month, as opposed to ~2k-5k right now). I'd be a great partner.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 11:34:52 PM by Bear_Tracks »

I would use the money to build a robot army and take over the world.

I would use my money to retire forever and have no goals because money makes the world go round

If I were to win any sort of multi-million jackpot, I would retire.
Buy a house somewhere nice, save most of it, and do the best to invest enough of it so I can just live on interest.
And then do what I like. Travel a lot. Enjoy life.

It's shallow, but forget my education and employment.