The Powerball is soon to reach 1.5 bil by next Wednesday

Author Topic: The Powerball is soon to reach 1.5 bil by next Wednesday  (Read 13880 times)

ok i have an idea:
i become a lottery company, and then i WIN the LOTTERY
:0

couldnt the winner just remain anonymous or something
some lotteries allow this, others dont

ok i have an idea:

Good idea. Unfortunately lotteries are run by government-run entities I believe.

ok i have an idea:
just become the lottery

I think he's extremely intelligent, and intelligent enough to know that my vision for Blockland is like no other.

I'm sure he realized your vision when you spammed the forums lmao

Well here's how you don't be murdered: don't be stupid. Pay people well, and create incentive for them to work for you. It can work, just treat everyone with respect and be polite.
i think you're assuming that your workers will riot and kill you rather than some dude looking at you and seeing a man with money that they stand to gain for stabbing you

deadly riots aren't common, even though you might assume they are in africa where the 'animals' live.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:32:07 AM by kanew2000 »

Well here's how you don't be murdered: don't be stupid. Pay people well, and create incentive for them to work for you. It can work, just treat everyone with respect and be polite.
You'd be killed by some african warlord.

Bribery doesn't work for everybody…

Caribou further proving he has literally no idea how the world operates economically outside of his roblox scamming tactics

If I won $1.3 billion, the last place I'd go to is a war ravaged, malaria/AIDS riddled country so I could compete in business against warlords who have their own armies.

You'd be killed by some african warlord.

I'd make friends with my enemies. Nothing wrong with that. It can be done. When the British colonized South Africa - don't you think they ran into tribal troubles? Of course. KwaZulu Natal is a prime example.

KwaZulu Natal is a prime example.

In which the Zulu brutally slaughtered everything in their path thanks to a tactical genius behind the tribe's military.

In your case, you're going to be dealing with people with lots of power who can and will attempt to forcibly take your estate just because they want to have your assets. It has nothing to do with "paying them off"

I'd make friends with my enemies. Nothing wrong with that. It can be done. When the British colonized South Africa - don't you think they ran into tribal troubles? Of course. KwaZulu Natal is a prime example.
You only have $1 billion. I'm sure established warlords in resource rich countries like Congo have much more.
Why would they give you any room to set up at all?

If you even went there you'd probably be kidnapped, ransomed and killed.

If you even went there you'd probably be kidnapped, ransomed and killed.
And it will be a day of great remembrance.

shut up dooble let him think he can go there and be fine