Author Topic: Presidential Elections Discussion 2016  (Read 17389 times)

Which candidate are you in favor of?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 09:55:21 AM by Bear_Tracks »

got rand paul last time i did this

got rand paul last time i did this
rand paul wants to cut NASAs budget by 25% already that it's so low
why

anyone in this thread who gets Ben Carson will deeply concern me

I wish that this was a just a discreet advertisement for a candidate and it gave you the same candidate every time.

This is extremely frustrating, I really dislike Hillary too.

I got her too

It's not really a surprise, she changes her opinions a LOT to accommodate the bernie voters

Sometimes you gotta side with the one with better character than the one with all of your stances.

I agree with him on most subjects, there are some I don't, meh.

It's not really a surprise, she changes her opinions a LOT to accommodate the bernie voters
this

Since this is a thread pertaining to the election: you know, now I think Sanders has a chance. His poll numbers are increasing at alarming rates nationwide, he's starting to appeal ENORMOUSLY to minorities and he is even with Hillary in New Hampshire and topping her in Iowa now. He may just win it, especially if he can get the two most important swing states.

I got her too

I agree. I'm actually a very liberal Republican (I'd still register as an Independent though). I'm for the medicinal legalization of marijuana, birth control, abortion and gay marriage. However, I'm also against labor unions, increasing the minimum wage, penalizing Wall St. even further (they paid their fines), raising corporate taxes and taxes on the rich, and I am all for deportation. However, if an illegal has been paying taxes consistently, then I see no reason why they should be deported. Unless they commit a crime, then it should be a one strike type of thing. Once you commit an offense (regardless of how minor it is) -- you're out. I also think that all immigrants should be forced to speak, read and write in English.

I'm somewhat liberal socially.