Author Topic: Runtime errors crashing my game  (Read 982 times)

idk what it is, the console log is below.

use Zeblote's workaround for hosting on r1984
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=290045.msg8784434#msg8784434

I think I am having this issue too, I heard about his temp fix but have no idea how to put it in or whatever to get it to work, never really had to do this before

copy that piece of code to config/main.cs in your blockland folder, and it should run everytime you run blockland

copy that piece of code to config/main.cs in your blockland folder, and it should run everytime you run blockland

The script on it's own doesn't do the job. You have to replace the exe aswell and then not use the launcher.

The script on it's own doesn't do the job. You have to replace the exe aswell and then not use the launcher.
i keep forgetting, forgive me

Yeah, this happened to me twice hodot while hosting my Battlefront DM. I replaced the exe and added the code as Zeblote suggested. I've yet to test if it works however.

Alright thanks, Ill give it a try and post again later tonight on the results.

It seemed to work, I hosted a left for block sever for a few hours and at one point at 18 people. the temp fix is working so far, just have to start the game using the steam launcher.