Author Topic: Tattoo Suggestions  (Read 2716 times)

how about a kermit the frog

Text underneath
"Are you downloading boobs again, Joel?"

it wasn't dismissive in anyway, re-read the rules
but it was, your response time tells me this must be an easy going day for you, i know i want to get a tattoo, i just dont know what of, and once I decide ill do it now drop it, do you have any suggestions?

you want a serious answer? don't get a tattoo

extremely likely that you're gonna regret it later, and as you get older your skin's gonna change and at around 30-40 start to distort so it's not even gonna look the way you meant it to be.

also, that stuff's permanent so if you pick some stupid stuff you better be prepared to never wear tanktops for the rest of your life

also
but it was
i don't think you understand what exactly a dismissive post is. a dismissive post is when you ask a question and someone posts "nobody cares" in response. max was actually giving you sound advice; it ain't a good idea to get a tatto until you are absolutely, positively sure what you want your tattoo to be of, 'cause that stuff is permanent
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 03:50:59 PM by PowerDag »

extremely likely that you're gonna regret it later, and as you get older your skin's gonna change and at around 30-40 start to distort so it's not even gonna look the way you meant it to be.

also, that stuff's permanent so if you pick some stupid stuff you better be prepared to never wear tanktops for the rest of your life
How many do you have?

How many do you have?
none, because i don't want the same stuff happening to me and i like tanktops

A PAWWWWW TATTOO YOURSELF A PAW

Take care of your body and it will still look fine
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alisoncaporimo/24-reasons-to-never-get-a-tattoo#.ssA9WoBme
(Could be considered NSFW, probably fine)

A PAWWWWW TATTOO YOURSELF A PAW

Holy stuff no stop posting

badspot has titties that he drew on his personal website, the old people tattoo album is fine. The ink does still fade, but you can have an artist freshen it up every 5-10 years, and it's usually fairly reasonable of a price (think 20% of whatever you paid for the original)

It's a serious decision to get tattoo'd. If you haven't seen Furdle's tattoos, I rather like what he has (gonna go dig it up, trees on his wrist I believe)

reference: link
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:04:59 PM by AdinX »

none, because i don't want the same stuff happening to me and i like tanktops
then dont talk

One of these would look badass imo.

what are you kidding? im going to specifically wear more tanktops when i have my tattoos. my body is a canvas and the art is my personality. ill show that stuff off as much as my dumbass hair dye

then dont talk
the hell is wrong with you

then dont talk
person has common sense and doesn't get tattoo
dismissed just because no tat

what are you kidding? im going to specifically wear more tanktops when i have my tattoos. my body is a canvas and the art is my personality. ill show that stuff off as much as my dumbass hair dye
yeah okay now the difference here is you actually want your tats

yeah okay now the difference here is you actually want your tats
oh yeah i mean yeah ok good argument

nothing cause tattoos are dumb and expensive to remove

dont tread on me