Author Topic: I'm so pissed right now  (Read 4259 times)

Just to add to this:

We sometimes put chocolate chip cookies on the grocery list, because we like cookies.

My dad then gets peanut butter cookies almost every time, even though 2 people in the house can't even eat them.

Just to add to this:

We sometimes put chocolate chip cookies on the grocery list, because we like cookies.

My dad then gets peanut butter cookies almost every time, even though 2 people in the house can't even eat them.
Difference is you can't eat it, he can grow up and use the damn Macbook.

Difference is you can't eat it, he can grow up and use the damn Macbook.
i know there's a world of difference, I was just putting that out there

that sounds more like your dad just wants all the cookies lmao

i know there's a world of difference, I was just putting that out there
Ah, alright. In which case I'll toss my hat into the ring.
Every so often they'll go to the store and forget the drinks I need, not really a big deal it's just the drinks they do get really upset my stomach and often causes me to spend an hour in the bathroom.

The plot thickens

I noticed this too

i wanted the windows cintiq companion last christmas but i ended up with the android one instead
i was slightly disappointed at first but i also didn't communicate clearly, and i was more disappointed that it wouldn't work with my old laptop
as of when i got my laptop i was able to use it to draw as i usually did, just with a better tablet (and laptop) and right on the screen

i made do with what i got and you should too op

Still waiting on OP to reply so he can try to justify his greed

im not really an apple person but hell i wouldnt mind getting a macbook as a christmas gift

honestly it would be really useful in some cases, be happy with what you got

lmao bitch all i got is clearance slippers for christmas

lmao bitch all i got is clearance slippers for christmas
Damn, I wish I got slippers. My floor is cold as ice. Literally, I stopped using my fridge because my floor keeps drinks cold.

Damn, I wish I got slippers. My floor is cold as ice. Literally, I stopped using my fridge because my floor keeps drinks cold.
holy damn

Your problem is bigger than mine. I wanted moderate quality replacement speakers and i got high-quality speakers instead.

Tell your parents of that you wanted a windows laptop because it plays more games and you are big enough to not get viruses or just deal with them. They might help you.

i compressed all of my thoughts into a friendly little qr code <333

Your problem is bigger than mine. I wanted moderate quality replacement speakers and i got high-quality speakers instead.
how is this a problem