Off Topic > Games

League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.

(1/885) > >>

Alphadin:
Our Discord, join us!
(Or don't you boosted monkey)
| Website | Wiki | Board | Rules | Register | Download | YouTube | Twitch |
What is League of Legends?
League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level.

Maps
Summoner's Rift: League of Legends' flagship Field of Justice, Summoner's Rift, remains the battleground of choice for the majority of players. Two teams of five champions battle across three lanes and an expansive jungle that holds powerful buffs and major neutral objectives. An extended laning phase and large-scale team fights are characteristic of this battlefield.

The Twisted Treeline: The second Field of Justice added to League of Legends, Twisted Treeline, features two lanes and teams of three champions. Champions begin play with higher starting gold totals than Summoner's Rift, sparking fast engagements and frequent team fights. A single, centralized jungle between the lanes holds capturable altars that encourage battle over neutral objectives and frequent ganking.

Howling Abyss: Inspired by the popular community game mode All Random All Mid, the Howling Abyss features two teams of five champions battling over a single lane. The summoner platform provides no healing and shopping is strictly limited to periods after your champion has died. This pushes the map toward aggressive, high-intensity gameplay centered on team fights.

The Crystal Scar: The premier map of the Dominion game mode, the Crystal Scar features five capture points arranged in a circle around a powerful team buff. Champions begin play at level 3, leveling up and acquiring gold rapidly as the game progresses. Small-scale skirmishes and huge kill scores are the hallmarks of this fast-paced battleground.

Sometimes, everybody looks like a boosted animal.

I trust that you will weave the right balance. Safe journey, Little Sparrow.

Mid Season Magic Update

To ascend the Mountain, I had to let go...

Cower. Worship. Marvel. All appropriate responses, really.

Lunar Revel 2016

With the rising of a new dawn, comes forth a new year. Revel in the moonlight to celebrate days of past, and to better fathom the Sun of tomorrow.

Jihn - The Virtuoso

I will make you beautiful. I will make you perfect.
i have 0 plans to do a player list but incase it catches my fancy post summoner namesall of this shamelessly stolen from xealyth may he rest in peace

Alphadin:
I'm going to ahead and reserve this post, just in case.

Anybody:
you've sealed your faith, rip alphadin

Alphadin:

--- Quote from: Anybody on January 13, 2016, 05:19:40 PM ---you've sealed your faith, rip alphadin

--- End quote ---
ill take the risk!

TELL MY WIFE I LOVED HER
wait, no i don't have one

Katadeus:
I'm trying to make a good Google form for submitting usernames and viewing a list of the others, but I'm having trouble with a couple things. I wouldn't have any idea how to send it to a dynamic image so that you could just embed it in the OP.

Also, an inaccuracy that bothers me is that those aren't gamemodes, they're maps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version