Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473146 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqJwnmysfcM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UBN8ufnHAw
How have I not seen these before?

Also, average day of Naut...
Easily my favorite league channel
God I hate Morgana so much
She needs to be updated to do something and have a couple more counterplay options.
her counterplay is jukes
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 02:36:58 AM by Ticonderoga »

her counterplay is jukes
That's one counterplay mechanic, and it's hardly that because that applies to like everyone. At later points, if she flashes onto you and ults, you can try to run or flash, but it won't break the chain, and you can try to stay behind minions, but she'll just use the aoe thing to burn you down while burning your cover away.

That's one counterplay mechanic, and it's hardly that because that applies to like everyone. At later points, if she flashes onto you and ults, you can try to run or flash, but it won't break the chain, and you can try to stay behind minions, but she'll just use the aoe thing to burn you down while burning your cover away.
when morg flash ults, immediately turn on her and try to burst her. the snare doesn't go through if she dies.

when morg flash ults, immediately turn on her and try to burst her. the snare doesn't go through if she dies.
The problem with that is if you're in the middle of a teamfight (or trying to disengage), you have to expend a lot on her where it could be better placed on another enemy carry, or if you're disengaging, you're just forgeted because turning to fight her defeats the purpose.

The problem with that is if you're in the middle of a teamfight (or trying to disengage), you have to expend a lot on her where it could be better placed on another enemy carry, or if you're disengaging, you're just forgeted because turning to fight her defeats the purpose.
If morg snares you and you die anyways, just burst her and maybe you could live through the fight without having cc.

If morg snares you and you die anyways
It's not morg's stun that will kill you, it will always be the follow up, or the few moments where your team is stunned or is scrambling to get anything done before that occurs.
It's insanely difficult to break the tether, especially if your team is trying to retreat.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 12:43:37 PM by Alphadin »

It's not morg's stun that will kill you, it will always be the follow up, or the few moments where your team is stunned or is scrambling to get anything done before that occurs.
It's insanely difficult to break the tether, especially if your team is trying to retreat.
I think you've misread what I mean.

If morg cc's you and you'll die to her team if you get cc'd anyway, turn on her and do as much damage as you can. It's pretty dumb to not punish her for doing that.

I think you've misread what I mean.

If morg cc's you and you'll die to her team if you get cc'd anyway, turn on her and do as much damage as you can. It's pretty dumb to not punish her for doing that.
You seem to be forgetting that a morgana's favorite item is a Zhonyas. With it, she can say forget you to the entire team by making herself invulnerable. The second they turn on her and gets low enough, she uses it. Since they just wasted precious seconds, they're punished by not killing her through Zhonyas, and stunned as a result because they wasted time fighting her.

You seem to be forgetting that a morgana's favorite item is a Zhonyas. With it, she can say forget you to the entire team by making herself invulnerable. The second they turn on her and gets low enough, she uses it. Since they just wasted precious seconds, they're punished by not killing her through Zhonyas, and stunned as a result because they wasted time fighting her.
You can still burst her before she can activate it if she doesn't expect the damage. The only way I can see her living is if nobody is trying to kite backwards and she uses zhonyas and then nobody can break the chain.

You can still burst her before she can activate it if she doesn't expect the damage.
Do you realize how insane your burst would have to be for a good morgana to not even see it coming? There's only 2 champs I can think of off the top of my head that have enough burst to either kill her instantly. Veigar happens to have a highly telegraphed burst, and Graves is banned, all the time. If this is blind pick, then that's a moot point.
Every other bursty champion has enough burst to burn her zhonyas (Provided they're not ahead by like 5 levels), but not enough to actually kill her.
The only way I can see her living is if nobody is trying to kite backwards and she uses zhonyas and then nobody can break the chain.
Kiting works really well if she didn't have a binding she could use to effectively take one of your teammates from you.

this enemy teemo was toxic towards their bot cause it was blitz + thresh so i called him a "Tumor on the breast of life"

holy stuff just had a crazy final teamfight and 4 tower push to win a game we should have lost
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2083991237/210353405?tab=overview
check the gold differential

any of you guys have that irl friend that wants to play ranked with you but he sucks and you don't know how to tell him
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 11:30:41 PM by Ticonderoga »

holy stuff just had a crazy final teamfight and 4 tower push to win a game we should have lost
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2083991237/210353405?tab=overview
check the gold differential

any of you guys have that irl friend that wants to play ranked with you but he sucks and you don't know how to tell him
I always told him he'd get scraped in my bracket and he never believed me. He said he deserves plat. I duo queued one game with him and he got scraped.