Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 480712 times)

whats a good yasuo counter

as far as ive experienced singed and cho are great yas counters esp if you can land the w's and q's for cho
i feel like kayle works too but you hardly ever see kayle

as far as ive experienced singed and cho are great yas counters esp if you can land the w's and q's for cho
nasus could be good
i'm not sure if wither affects yas' q though

nasus could be good
i'm not sure if wither affects yas' q though
If attack speed slows affect it, it would. Only if he casts it while slowed though.

officially climbed  2  whole  divisions

games are so easy to win when you don't have a stuffty team every game and get objectives
also it's depressing to see so many people with the veteran badge at p5 and p4 at 0lp. thats maximum tilt
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 10:31:46 PM by Akio- »

dont make fun of tiltboys like me

Straight up go Annie top, it's mainly why she has such a high winrate toplane. wait I can't read, but do it anyways.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 11:01:31 PM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

silver 5 mmr friend wanted to duo with me

in other news finally level 7 jhin

Haven't seen this posted yet, ARURF is on September 23rd!
it's not on howling abyss either apparently
papa bless

honestly though why is legend of the poro king even there
isn't it just aram where hitting them with the summoner spell enough times makes the big guy show up

Akio what do you do for a living. Because I have time for like 3 games a day at max. Snorlax climb for me

I have no excuse, I keep choosing to play norms with friends over grinding in solo q. Owell

As the BEST yasuo player here, i'll give you a list:

Diana
Akali
Malzahar
Annie (kys)
Fiora (sort of a skillmatchup, pretty easy post 6, Yas probably wont be able to fight you until around fullbuild)
Irelia (forget you)
Trundle (its disgusting really)
Kayle (if you know how to position)
Darius (unless the Yasuo knows what hes doing)
Kassadin (sounds weird, but he has free trades against yasuo in the laning phase and scales really well himself)
Quinn
Olaf
Riven (shes hard, but she has the upperhand in the matchup post-3, its ridiculous if you know what you're doing.)

Always build Tabi early, build Wardens/Randuins if your champ can afford to or armguard otherwise. You can start DShield as well if you want. Take exhaust if you can. Most of these should work without much effort, even against the abomination known as "Tank Yasuo". Also dear god dont play Cho, that guy is useless and unreliable.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 02:51:37 AM by Shadowed999 »

Also dear god dont play Cho, that guy is useless and unreliable.
you better be talking about against yas specifically

in other news finally level 7 jhin

it took me until like 90k - 100k points on sion to get rank seven what the hell
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 04:31:41 AM by kongo »

you better be talking about against yas specifically

Hes stuff, fight meYea, I meant against Yasuo in this case.

Akio what do you do for a living. Because I have time for like 3 games a day at max. Snorlax climb for me
i have a job and then bartend on most nights, but I've been racking up a ton of hours so I have a lot of temporary free time

akio is literally a tendie confirmed