Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473332 times)

and rylais got nerfed so thus singed got nerfed. but i guess its cheaper now so whatever

well I guess it's a nerf but I think it's good they've made the item more focused on the passive instead of the raw stats it used to provide

at least they nerfed ap kogmaw!!!!!!!

nooooooo

rylais nerf wasnt a nerf for singed. He doesnt care for flat ap/hp anyway and he only got 20% slow from old rylais. Basically singed gets the same stuff for cheaper. It's a buff if anything cuz it's just as good on him but now less people will build it against him.

rylais nerf wasnt a nerf for singed. He doesnt care for flat ap/hp anyway and he only got 20% slow from old rylais. Basically singed gets the same stuff for cheaper. It's a buff if anything cuz it's just as good on him but now less people will build it against him.
Yeah this.
Thought I already posted this but I didn't.
Cappy hates free slows because they hurt Singed.

singed is easiest champ in the game

black cleaver gives 30% shred

55% aoe armor shred

riot hello
ACTUALLY, it isnt 55%, it stacks multiplicatively, not additively. So its more like 45% or somethin, too lazy to do math

Also, delete singed 2k16

ACTUALLY, it isnt 55%, it stacks multiplicatively, not additively. So its more like 45% or somethin, too lazy to do math
0.7 * 0.75 = 0.525 -> 47.5% shread

still massive and uncalled for

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 05:39:13 PM by Conan »

christ i played 57 games with kongo

almost used 420 ekko ults, feels bad man