Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 477193 times)

All I want is Riot Squad Singed and I will never bm Riot again

But those dirty gorilla forgeters will never re-release it

All I want is Riot Squad Singed and I will never bm Riot again

But those dirty gorilla forgeters will never re-release it
mystery gift yourself and pray to rngesus

mystery gift yourself and pray to rngesus
You can't get it from mystery gifts or loot chests.

Literally no way to get it.

You can't get it from mystery gifts or loot chests.

Literally no way to get it.
wat but i was fairly sure mystery gifts can gift legacy skins
or did they just remove it entirely??

wat but i was fairly sure mystery gifts can gift legacy skins
or did they just remove it entirely??
It's a pax skin like pax tf or sivir. There's no way to get it except the codes that were given at pax, which all were deactivated.

watch out i've got another 20 gb of video clips i need to get rid of

bonus videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEjd0j-j81E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgUFLoyeNkU

also should i stay with thumbnails like my old one (below) or make more like my new one (above)

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:39:59 PM by kongo »

idk why but pantheon pov made me laugh so hard

also none of my salt?????

idk why but pantheon pov made me laugh so hard

also none of my salt?????
if ur salt is in play i will use shadowplay 4 it

but unfortunately you have missed your window once more

if ur salt is in play i will use shadowplay 4 it

but unfortunately you have missed your window once more
well forget

the vids are good tho my dude, idk how you don't have more views/subs, the content is pretty solid

well forget

the vids are good tho my dude, idk how you don't have more views/subs, the content is pretty solid
thank you vm, and i don't get it either

i mean i know i'm not very popular or post it on very many places (aka i post my videos here and show them to some friends) but i should at least have more subscribers than the people with 1 video that's 2 minutes long and it's just a 480p recording of minecraft

thank you vm, and i don't get it either

i mean i know i'm not very popular or post it on very many places (aka i post my videos here and show them to some friends) but i should at least have more subscribers than the people with 1 video that's 2 minutes long and it's just a 480p recording of minecraft
Perhaps post it on Reddit? I know some communities have some rules about advertising content, but I posted a stuffty little highlight to r/Singedmains and got 340 views in ~24 hours off of it

Considering your content is much better, you'd probably get more views + some subs out of it.

More views also means more impressions through the "recommended for you" feature since it blocks vids under a certain view count iirc
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 01:02:13 AM by Cappytaino »

got placed in bronze 3 hahaha, damn. decided to take it well and learn teemo jungle. its been stuff, wow 2 out of the 6 ranked games, but i have high hopes because i was fed out the ass and solo'd baron and elder with this one build. gonna get good and show all these bronze meta pandas that Teemo jungle is totally viable :^)

-vid-

ahahah that was great man, thanks for the laughs and neat plays

ahahah that was great man, thanks for the laughs and neat plays

indeed. I checked it out and I really like it, nice work kongo. you got a like from me and I'll look at the rest of your stuff later on. I'll share it around to see if I can get you s'more views :D