Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473415 times)

My highest mastery list says a lot. :)

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/mQF4sqN.png[/img]

Fizz being my main.

my first thought would be Ekko, three hit passive, weaving around in fights but isn't the squishiest target. otherwise I'm thinking Anivia perhaps, with that insane waveclear and whatnot, being a huge player in teamfights. IDK how strong Kassadin is atm but I want to at least mention him here. Could probably PM you about more details if you were interested so I don't spam up this page too much

Anivia is relatively weak currently I thought? she got nerfed pretty hard and life is tough for immobiles in the assassin meta.

Her cheesy R>E one shot is hilarious tho

Anivia is relatively weak currently I thought? she got nerfed pretty hard and life is tough for immobiles in the assassin meta.

Her cheesy R>E one shot is hilarious tho

oh right. I guess the other two are still standing tho. Yea I forgot about those nerfs they hit her with but I thought she was still pretty powerful. Eh

been playing a lot of arams, here's a short zyra clip

http://plays.tv/video/58707f3e25197d01b9/xdd

christ that made me clench

my first thought would be Ekko, three hit passive, weaving around in fights but isn't the squishiest target. otherwise I'm thinking Anivia perhaps, with that insane waveclear and whatnot, being a huge player in teamfights. IDK how strong Kassadin is atm but I want to at least mention him here. Could probably PM you about more details if you were interested so I don't spam up this page too much

I got both Ekko and Kass. Anivia is not my kind of champ at all.

Ekko is the only champ anyone needs. He's so perfect.

based on video, i'd guess

reworked blood scent into passive and or deals bonus damage to wounded enemies, an aa modifier(as or bonus dmg maybe), some sustain that's crazy overtuned on launch making him busted in the already forgeted up jungle and ult reworked into linear dash that perhaps suppresses enemy that gets hit

don't forget some form of true damage or %health damage, probably on his passive or a very low cd ability

also since his claws start glowing it's probably going to be dot true damage / %health damage / %health true damage
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:01:57 PM by kongo »

his passive and ultimate should just read, "make ADCs further obsolete"

wonder how they'll make him different than Nocturne, considering I'm seeing just a teensy bit of overlap. trailer is neat though yeah, more adc nightmares because it's not like it's hard enough to play well as an adc without getting flamed by teammates. Hopefully they don't make him too complicated since he is a 450 so newer players can ease into whatever role they're throwing him into now.