Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 459007 times)

where'd ya start from? B1?

where'd ya start from? B1?
i dont remember but i think it was in bronze 1 yes

god speed you glorious gargoyle, i hope it's finally your time

wait what when

link pls

jeSUS CHRIST WHAT A TEASE

i would be gay and furry (?) for this guy if he comes out looking as good as he does here

ultra rapid fire singed is amazing

pre-6 is garbage

post-6 is a 20 second ult cd

and a 25 second ult duration

pre-6 is garbage

literally free [insert every item here]

pre-6 is garbage

Welcome to escaping riot's stuffty balance

Camille's long ass double gap closer that also can stun? 70 mana

Singed fling? 100 mana at rank 1 up to 140 at rank 5.

Want to use your one hard cc with goo flip? Well forget you, spend another 70-110 mana on W to try to land one of the hardest combos in the game that doesn't even work half of the time.

In other words, it costs singed 250 mana to land a root that only works half the time even if you line them up perfectly onto the glue. Camille gets 2 FUN MOBILITY SPELLS with a stun for 70 mana.

Urf singed is so good cuz his unnecessarily high mana costs and cooldowns don't take effect, plus permanent ult is good af :^)

i stg this skin splashart is borderline researchographic

iirc there was some rioter who posted that within the office, the (unofficial) take on researchographic art of league stuff is about 50% ok and 50% not ok. as a company though they have to (unfortunately) only oppose it, despite some artists there apparently drawing hentai and the like freelance at times.

but then again
zyra has always been about being all natural

i got chat restricted and sent to the league of gitmo:

my teammates came to a mutual agreement to flame me and call me a "kda player" meaning i do not want to die or engage. this was specifically decided when i did not want to be kalista ulted into a baronpit with 5 enemies. (or almost any time my glorious ADC ulted me)
from pretty much this point out, my entire team blamed me for literally everything that happened. and you might think "well what about the 3/17/12 Xerath not building magic resistance against an AP heavy team?" no he was absolutely not flamed, in fact, when i used my valuable and limited chances to speak up about it, i was swiftly told to shut the forget up by the rest of my team.
(i also want to add i got flamed for not warding. but that happens so often it really doesnt matter anymore)

i dont really like bitching about losses since you cant win all of them, but man this was a special game that actually physically exhausted me