Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473364 times)

happens all the time in low elo. when ur entire team is bad they have a lot more mistakes to project onto other people

happens all the time in low elo. when ur entire team is bad they have a lot more mistakes to project onto other people
Happens 24/7 in plat. Especially whenever a team starts throwing, everyone starts flaming and denying culpability.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 10:12:28 PM by kongo »

now instead of flying around like a dope he super slams into the bad guys

this dude looks awesome
he's basically what aatrox should have been

swole af motherforgeter who gives no stuffs about the odds and goes in anyways cause he's tanky as stuff

that moment when you lose basically all your games in ranked ever. ugh. im not even sure if its all me
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:53:57 AM by Conan »

that moment when you lose basically all your games in ranked ever. ugh. im not even sure if its all me
i can guarantee it is not completely you

i've got no idea what the deal is but low elo ranked seems to be a cesspool of monkeys and babies that'll int at the drop of a hat right now

u dont get it like suddenly after being placed into bronze 2 i can't seem to get higher than 25% winrate on /all/ my games

like idk if i just suddenly went full handicap or if its the game's matchmaking. i'm willing to bet the former but i don't think i went that much autismo

its just a lot more common to lose games rn because a single feeder is enough to really hinder your chances of winning, especially in a toxic team. i legit feel like im at my best performance-wise yet im in the same spot as i've always been (silver 5)

this is probably the best ive done so far and i was sweating this game was intense

ftfy :^)
but i could CARRY last season

now even when i'm the biggest man alive my ass still can't carry

this is my punishment for not playing jayce and poppy

but i could CARRY last season

now even when i'm the biggest man alive my ass still can't carry

this is my punishment for not playing jayce and poppy
LAST SEASON SINGED COULD DO DMG
NOW I HAVE TO PLAY TRYNDAMERE TO DO DAMAGE
RIOT LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE

the memes are too real