Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473206 times)

top notch update

couldnt see their champs throughout champ select. of our four man group, 3 could not see their picks....

all of yesterday I couldn't see players 3/5 on my team

these are some weird glitches

So like, I just tried the new Stoneborn Pact on Poppy in an aram and ended up healing teammates for almost 9k at the end of it. All of her powers apply the mark, assuming you hit someone dashing with the w. Only the shield doesn't apply said mark, unless you have an iceborn on her. I want to say it's busted just from how much stuff you can do with it. Literally every tanky support will be running it, which is kinda what they needed. At the same time, though, if someone were to run it on Singed(which I'm thinking of trying) you'd lose out on DFT(or whatever you run) but be extremely useful in teamfights after grabbing up a Rylai's. think it'll get nerfed like CoC did?

It's really good on singed if you want to go a more team-oriented build with rylais. Abuse it while you can.

It's really good on singed if you want to go a more team-oriented build with rylais. Abuse it while you can.

I figured as much. I don't remember if it was a quote or life advice from someone(talking about games) of; Abuse early, abuse often. Stuff won't be around forever so Imma play Poppy support again if I get a chance, but I'm heading to bed now so I might be screwed. Maybe get a Singed game in if I can.

think it'll get nerfed like CoC did?
guaranteed. this is actually straight up broken lmfao.

imagine jinx autoing someone a 4k hp sion slowed.

this patch is actually the worst patch to exist

mecha zero sion has gotten smaller. unbelievable.

this patch is actually the worst patch to exist

mecha zero sion has gotten smaller. unbelievable.
now you can juke skillshots with sion:^)

now you can juke skillshots with sion:^)
hitbox is unaffected ):

hitbox is unaffected ):
now you get to think you juked a skill shot as sion but still get hit

Recently decided to start playing Singed. Been having a blast so far, though the most recent game I couldn't do much more than I already had. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2447785864/233481575?tab=overview

tl;dr; enemy mid panth was 29/2/10(wtf?) and kog'maw went 20/7/10 after having a bad early game. Did most damage at 51k compared to the next highest on my team at 23k.

Singed is so much fun. Playing him in another match in a moment hopefully

edit: went 6/1/6, nearly got screwed in laning phase because blind pick into Quinn, but it's funny to watch them panic and miss the skillshots. also, flinging after she tries to vault. much fun. did ok on farm and got a mejai's in the game. She just left me alone at top lane to farm, their trundle jungle did nothing to me except chase me all over the place
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 05:59:22 AM by Tophat2 »

Recently decided to start playing Singed. Been having a blast so far, though the most recent game I couldn't do much more than I already had. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2447785864/233481575?tab=overview

tl;dr; enemy mid panth was 29/2/10(wtf?) and kog'maw went 20/7/10 after having a bad early game. Did most damage at 51k compared to the next highest on my team at 23k.

Singed is so much fun. Playing him in another match in a moment hopefully

edit: went 6/1/6, nearly got screwed in laning phase because blind pick into Quinn, but it's funny to watch them panic and miss the skillshots. also, flinging after she tries to vault. much fun. did ok on farm and got a mejai's in the game. She just left me alone at top lane to farm, their trundle jungle did nothing to me except chase me all over the place
Yes

Singed is a fun champ

Let the toxicity flow through you

easiest way to figure out if you one trick