League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.

Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473519 times)

Galio support is an amazing pick. Just start your Q and get Spellthief for that extra AP and proc thunderlords with your Q every time you poke. You will do great damage.
When the ADC is low because of the poke, E through the minion wave, hit your passive, W, Q. If he's not dead by this point youre doing something wrong or their support is a god.

Build RoA, finish your Eye of the watchers, and get Abyssal. Now that we are midgame going into lategame, build Iceborn for the armor.
If you did not get fed/win lane, build Iceborn first.

Not only is this a great build, but its also really fun to play.

when you're addicted to kog and just cant stop sucking

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Galio support is an amazing pick. Just start your Q and get Spellthief for that extra AP and proc thunderlords with your Q every time you poke. You will do great damage.
When the ADC is low because of the poke, E through the minion wave, hit your passive, W, Q. If he's not dead by this point youre doing something wrong or their support is a god.

Build RoA, finish your Eye of the watchers, and get Abyssal. Now that we are midgame going into lategame, build Iceborn for the armor.
If you did not get fed/win lane, build Iceborn first.

Not only is this a great build, but its also really fun to play.
great timing on the guide literally one day before galio's rework went live for everyone lmao

great timing on the guide literally one day before galio's rework went live for everyone lmao
0:? no i just played him on live in EUW and wanted to share how good his damage is as support

o so the icon is just outdated

i played today for the first time since december, played galio and warwick and wow. new galio is spectacularly fun

i played today for the first time since december, played galio and warwick and wow. new galio is spectacularly fun
new galio can be a decent jungle too, for an elise or nid counterpick or something

when you're addicted to kog and just cant stop sucking
you must really like having kog in your maw

you must really like having kog in your maw

feels wrong to have my maw with out the kog you know?

i always like going ap blitz as soon as the enemy picks kog

im one of those stuffstains that plays ranked all the time, so when im not sober too.
i hope u never run into me on the rift when voice chat is there lmao

these advanced bots are pretty legit

i wonder how riot made these bots so smart since their current bots suck hmmmmmm

that said is alphadin still active? i think the prophecy has reached its conclusion- as a megathread owner his time has come

somebody play with me cappy and kongo are never online