Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473673 times)

aatrox will be meta

I've pretty easily beaten every aatrox I see, either he still isn't a good champ or everyone that plays him is garbage.

I've pretty easily beaten every aatrox I see, either he still isn't a good champ or everyone that plays him is garbage.
probably the latter since aatrox only stopped being utter trash recently

probably the latter since aatrox only stopped being utter trash recently
am I missing something then? He's incredibly easy to kite with super telegraphed abilities and gets shut down by an 800 gold item on your adc

am I missing something then? He's incredibly easy to kite with super telegraphed abilities and gets shut down by an 800 gold item on your adc
didnt said he was good, just not as trash as before

he has to be played like a trynd version of old ww, i think. its just few have any idea of how to properly play around his abilities and the timeframe to go in is so small.

he's more of a "im going all in i hope i live" guy now. if you don't get your passive stacks up by a teamfight you're pretty lackluster.

sivir ragequit before he even got to the lane

what'd you do after the ace?
Pushed up to the nexus before they respawned.

shouold have split off one or two peole to push side lanes, maybe would have helped them not be able to counter push you guys back

http://plays.tv/video/590f8248b09a07285d/en-they-really-want-you-dead

New seju is a tad annoying as an adc when shes paired with multiple mele champs

New sej is just broken period

your ability leveling looks very interesting, please enlighten me

your ability leveling looks very interesting, please enlighten me

the 2nd vid where i have 3 points in Q? instead of W, i prob mislicked