Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473312 times)

there's a lot of back and forth in there. my input: Yasuo is one of my three permabans currently just due to the wind wall and I play adc a lot. My teams don't kite out of it then flame me for not doing damage unless I put myself at a *huge* risk to get any damage in. Honestly I just think it's an awful combination for an adc(or anyone immobile)  to deal with; your allies are being used as ways to you, he's faster than you, can three shot you if someone let him farm or get fed(which goes for most assassins but at least I can react to a Zed). Then in most of the games I had, my allies never paid any attention to the Yasuo who dove me and instead dove the enemy backline. this is in low elo however. I don't know how much more annoying Yasuo is higher up.

Yasuo is just an annoying cunt of a champion and between his E and W he's just ridiculously cancer. Nobody likes playing against him.

Of course people will ban annoying champs. Now that we have 4 more bans, there's more room to ban "super annoying but not op" stuff like darius fiora Caitlyn yas riven etc

My brother always permaban yasuo. Me on the other hand, as a mid main, never ban midlaners as I'm comfortable in any mid matchup, playing fizz and diana. I poop on yasuo in lane, but my bro is always scared of his out-of-lane presence so the ban comes w/e the lane he plays.

If I play botlane I want Xayah banned, toplane I want Fiora banned and if I'm mid probably a jungler like Yi or Zac.

Edit: atm same div in flex as in soloq feelsweirdman. I also get 26 lp on a flex win wowe.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 02:47:58 AM by Ladle »

I dont think Yasuo is OP, he's just so incredibly annoying to play against and most people in my ELO cannot play against him at all so it's better to just ban him, otherwise it's freelo for the enemy team, bc the yas on my team feeds and doesn't come back like every other yas.

I was tired when making that last post. rip english. anyway yeah I mostly worry about other lanes because I can destory Yasuo or at least lane against him just fine, unlike most teammates I end up getting.

I actually enjoy killing yasuo as a mid laner

as an adc, I always ban zed though since there's literally no counter play to him
it's just oh, he ulted me, I'm dead now

I feel the same way about Yasuo as an adc though
"Ah stuff he e'd into me I'm forgeted"

idk why they dont just round it up for you

its cause unlike alphadin you didnt use the power of friendship

you can never beat the power of friendship
being on the same team as me is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing a league of legends

some drastic changes to rumble to get used to and some great changes to the support items

I'm looking forward to the rumble changes honestly. early into the game he isn't just an autopushing machine anymore. Plus more damage on his Q I won't complain about. the two support items of locket/redemption are a good change, though I'm going to be favoring locket a lot more since most of my support builds stack a lot of health. anti-burst makes people pretty mad when playing assassins