Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473132 times)

been banning xayah a lot as botlanes often have trouble laning against her and she can peel for herself, thus shutting down assassins

edit:

supp curse feelsbadman
win streak surrounded by supp losses, doesn't make it feel any better that those two games were vs yi and our mid is an ape

ignore the swedish
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 01:40:10 PM by Ladle »

sooooooo...... chaos or order??

order has better skins
chaos has a nice icon

I've seen Yasuo in my games for the first time since the 5 bans rolls out because of this event

My handicapped ass just purchase 280 order coins because I read the "Dawnbreaker Riven Icon and Border" reward in the loot tab as "Dawnbreaker Riven, Icon, and Border"

loving kill me now I have to spend $20 on this skin or it's a waste
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 03:24:46 PM by Deus Ex »

I've seen Yasuo in my games for the first time since the 5 bans rolls out because of this event

My handicapped ass just purchase 280 order coins because I read the "Dawnbreaker Riven Icon and Border" reward in the loot tab as "Dawnbreaker Riven, Icon, and Border"

loving kill me now I have to spend $20 on this skin or it's a waste
or just get really lucky with loot crates like my level 14 friend who unboxed nightbringer yasuo and pulsefire caitlyn over the last 3 days

Anyone wanna be a ranked duo with someone who's just starting ranked? I usually support (thresh or naut) but I also like jungle (nocturne or naut).

ya add me IGN: mysro

I don't play as often anymore due to class but I'll play with you whenever. IGN is BasedNerd

add my son: reuleaux

add my godmother: obliviongate20

I don't mind playing games
(username is still phflack)

add my older brother his account name is ConanBuchanan
he will try to play on hospital internet he said