Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473022 times)

He look p neat in-game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svgR4yNudrA

New Urgot is interesting, he's probably going to be a rather annoying splitpusher top, atleast that's what he feels like to me

wat, these omega squad skins look like they were made in 2009

for some reason the veigar splash art reminds me more of gnar
Probably because this is the most yordle-like Veigar has looked

i already have ptsd from good trists

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 04:57:21 PM by Alphadin »

wtf is this actually
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 02:21:25 AM by hootaloo »

looks like theyre going pushing him towards being a fling-centric champion while forcing you to decide to go full tank or half tank half damage with the new ap scaling

grounding is cool but 40% slow means its a real skillshot now cause placement is more important tham ever

That's a pretty interesting nerf to playing tank. Grounding is neat but, the changes make him less threatening unless he's building AP.

That's a pretty interesting nerf to playing tank. Grounding is neat but, the changes make him less threatening unless he's building AP.
rylais liandrys abyssal will be disgusting now
Add in thornmail and tabis and it's a real party

Singed is supposed to be an ap bruiser, he was just forced into building tank because his ap scaling was so stuff

when u cc the entire enemy team for twelve years but your team still doesn't follow up

i stg this game has never been so snowbally before and i started playing around kindred's release

sup yall its me not video game dunkey

This Kayn guy is extremely underwhelming
Unless I'm missing something it feels like he genuinely does no damage at all
Is it just the recommended items? I honestly can't tell, I've played a game as Darkin and Shadow Assassin and it just feels stuffty. He doesn't really scale to keep up with anything and it's just blech overall. Plus I have to wait an extra 3 minutes to become Darkin? Why? The forget is this.

EDIT: Okay I've played about 5 games with Kayn which makes me an expert on him. I can properly articulate my thoughts now. He's just okay, he needs a very slight increase in the AD scaling on his abilities imo. I get that he's "feast or famine" but it's hard to feast when you hand us a dull knife and fork. I guess they were scared of overloading his numbers or something. Shadow Assassin is good for murdering ADCs but you're pretty much dead if their front line collapses in on you, but I guess that's the standard assassin gameplay. Darkin is good for suvivability vs bruisers but ur def not taking down any tanks with it and it's not a replacement for a front liner at all.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 11:10:41 AM by Deus Ex »

Singed buffed and nerfed again after one day

How could I expect anything else from the riot balance team