Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473532 times)

Eh, not really feeling these Star Guardian skins. Kind of lackluster for the most part. Ahri's isn't cool enough to replace Arcade Ahri for me and Syndra's doesn't even have a new VO to justify buying it so what the forget
I guess that's a good thing though cause I want the three battle boss skins coming out

alright so, ornn can upgrade following items

1000g items
 IE +30 AD
 Tri +100 HP, +100 mana, +10 AD, +10% AS, + 3% MS
 abyssal +200 HP, +35 MR
 rabadons +55 AP
 BC +150 HP, + 20 AD
 sunfire +200 HP, + 30 AR

500g items
 redemption +100 HP, +100% base hp reg, +50% base mana reg
 LotIS +20 AR, +15 MR

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/08/88-pbe-update.html

soraka has hipwings which is a ripoff of my loving fursona forget you soraka jk i love you

everyone crying about fizz's small buff, he's in an alright spot atm (at least in my gold elo) and I hope he gets viable for worlds, he's so fun to watch :)

everyone crying about fizz's small buff, he's in an alright spot atm (at least in my gold elo) and I hope he gets viable for worlds, he's so fun to watch :)
more entertaining than a loving cassi/ori/syndra

also i really hate ahri as a character but i dont let it get to me, but the ahri announcer? just thinking about it has me tilted
her getting all the loving good stuff cucks me from a mile away what about the OTHER CHAMPIONS RIOT??? >:C

alright so, ornn can upgrade following items

1000g items
 IE +30 AD
 Tri +100 HP, +100 mana, +10 AD, +10% AS, + 3% MS
 abyssal +200 HP, +35 MR
 rabadons +55 AP
 BC +150 HP, + 20 AD
 sunfire +200 HP, + 30 AR

500g items
 redemption +100 HP, +100% base hp reg, +50% base mana reg
 LotIS +20 AR, +15 MR

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/08/88-pbe-update.html
ie and rabadons: these are some good stats, would heavily impact mid/late game for sure plus is cost efficient if you want a bit more damage but dont want to start another item that requires bfsword or rod
rest look ok, seems better in terms of inventory space rather than price

also new gamemode looks hype
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:05:46 AM by Conan »

imagine hydra + draktharr sion getting max damage on his r charge

also i really hate ahri as a character

tell me about it

I can understand why people get tilted on Fizz's E dodge but man, Ahri is such a bullstuff champ, 3 dashes and half of her dmg are homing rockets

tell me about it

I can understand why people get tilted on Fizz's E dodge but man, Ahri is such a bullstuff champ, 3 dashes and half of her dmg are homing rockets
That's hating ahri as a champion.

they've got a few bangers