Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473520 times)

arcade event just before star guardian skin drop + ornn + rune update maybe??

i wonder how many wallets will be sacrificed in the next few weeks

arcade event just before star guardian skin drop + ornn + rune update maybe??

i wonder how many wallets will be sacrificed in the next few weeks

I had to sacrifice a few DS games to the Gamestop overlords for these battle boss skins

i bought the RP questline
it has some good rewards like a gemstone (u get it instantly), also partaking in the event feels pretty cool
the quests are kind of rough on support players tho, since missions require you to get 10k gold in a game (3x), and if youre korean like me, games dont often last that long.

i bought the RP questline
it has some good rewards like a gemstone (u get it instantly), also partaking in the event feels pretty cool
the quests are kind of rough on support players tho, since missions require you to get 10k gold in a game (3x), and if youre korean like me, games dont often last that long.
10 gold is like 20-25 min game dude you can't actually be stomping/getting stomped literally every game so hard you dont hit the 20 min mark :o

im tempted to get it too but i'll probably be unable to actually play out the missions since i'm leaving for vacation soon so rip

10 gold is like 20-25 min game dude you can't actually be stomping/getting stomped literally every game so hard you dont hit the 20 min mark :o

im tempted to get it too but i'll probably be unable to actually play out the missions since i'm leaving for vacation soon so rip

hm i guess my memory fails me yet again

i would say that it could just be cause you're playing support but idk. iirc the gold difference between support and adc/whoever is team carry is only 2k on the really high end, usually only 1k diff max.

maybe play like nasus top and just push it to lategame lol

just build coin supp item every game, no matter what you're playing and then run gold per 10 seals and quints those alone generate almost 800 extra gold in a 25 min game

I've found 20 minutes games to normally have about 10-12k gold, on carries
12.5k while I was carrying in a 25 minute game
14k gold while I was doing alright in a 35 minute game
11k gold carrying a 20 minute game

or just play singed

i never have under 10k gold regardless of game length

10k gold 20 minute game as support singed?

if you're talking about top lane, just about every top laner should have 10k by then

or just play singed

i never have under 10k gold regardless of game length
support singed counterjungle duh

I play singed top, jungle, and mid, and never have under 10k unless I get goon squadded repeatedly by mid and jg, but that never happens unless they have a TF.

Jungle is the closest though, might be 10,800 or sometehing by 20

Gassing bot lane commies as jungle singed is fun
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 08:51:02 AM by Augusto Pinochet »

honestly just play arams, havent had a game with less than 10k gold even in a loss in a long time after they changed the gold income in the gamemode

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:32:53 AM by Anybody »