Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 479043 times)

:I

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO LATE. RFC TF(mostly AD) has been a thing since the damn item came out lmao.
i meant on an ap build but oh

RFC Ekko cool too. dem long dashes

Finally, a real dragon champion!

Too bad can be killed by teemo :P

Had to switch computers so I can actually play league. Playing on a gigantic Mac screen feels so awkward.

how to get good without playing as champs like Garen?
i started out with anivia (ahahaha i know) and a bit later kindred, so i have some decently difficult champions under my belt, but i still feel like im extremely squishy at all times and die in a few hits no problem

i started out with anivia (ahahaha i know) and a bit later kindred, so i have some decently difficult champions under my belt, but i still feel like im extremely squishy at all times and die in a few hits no problem
add me! :) Colter95

Hey, nothing wrong with playing more simple/less flashy champs, especially if you want to "get good". The less worried you are about the champion kit, the more you can focus on the game, like positioning(especially important for Anivia). That said, there are plenty of simpler champions more interesting than Garen. Try this out:
https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool
theres also a kindred subreddit if you really want to learn herthem, I suggest checking that one out as well if you haven't already.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 10:20:38 PM by Shadowed999 »

play tryndamere. fun af and 0 mechanics required.

I think I'm slowly switching into a top main. I really enjoy Naut / Panth (sorry cappy). What other champs are good right now? Looking to carry more than anything else.

I bought and am having fun with veigar and saved our team's ahri right in time by striking down a master yi who was chasing her, directly after that i did a dance

I think I'm slowly switching into a top main. I really enjoy Naut / Panth (sorry cappy). What other champs are good right now? Looking to carry more than anything else.
:(

:^(

8^(

8'^(

Try Wukong and Darius. Quinn is cancer good too

Yea, keep crying you dirty Cho Gath and Tryndamere player. >:

Ty!

nope. pretty sure you're the only EUcigarette here
my nerd friends that dragged me into this will lynch me if i server switch ):