Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473569 times)

Does vision score get super inflated by zombie wards, they honestly need a nerf because they're so impactful ig. And yeah I'm always the one with the most pinks, I'm that lovey.

Zombie wards are stupid overpowered. I get over 100 vision score for the most part(on medium length matches, unless I get no help warding) by doing nothing special. I just do my warding routine, sweeping and buying my control wards. Zombie wards are so snowbally it's stupid. You can light up the map unless they have people constantly looking for your wards. They need to reward more gold, I'd even say 10 per considering how powerful they can be.

20 minute game, lee and bard both had zombie wards i believe

24 minute game

unfortunately I couldn't find games of support I had won on to display my claim of 100+ vision score due to having to play other gamemodes for missions. haven't played a long match as support for a while.

Sightstone with a counter jungler and zombie ward makes the enemy jungler want to afk.

gathering storm on bard is rllllly good, you basically never fall out

because you never fall out i can build this + ingenious hunter to create ridiculous pressure

i swear i did no actual wave clearing, this is like 80% banner and zz

(from the most recent game)

so you can build super tanky
but because of your gathering storm, youre also buff as forget
but youre also Bard, so you have really good wave clear naturally because of your passive
BUT, youre also building stupid split pushing items so you youre literally just everywhere
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:25:12 AM by hootaloo »

nice upgraded sweeping lens
i forget that thing basically every other game
its not a big deal tho
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:56:11 AM by hootaloo »

you would probably double wards destroyed with the upgraded lens lol

you would probably double wards destroyed with the upgraded lens lol
please guys this is silver dont get ahead of yourself

i died the most to twitch -________________-

useful champ hehe

them q casts tho

o boi