Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 472905 times)

I got my account back from Riot support now I can Heimerdinger top again, guys.

what is that new champ looks dull as dirt

honestly skin should be the champ, that art is 10/10

both look like vayne skins

<33333333333333333333333333333 3333

q: beenade
w: stinger
e: fly faster
r: instant sting

tfw you go 9/1 as tristana in lane, get two turrets and as soon as you group mid, never get one more kill and lose the game at 25 minutes

huh

tfw you go 9/1 as tristana in lane, get two turrets and as soon as you group mid, never get one more kill and lose the game at 25 minutes

huh
at least you're doing well in lane. every team i'm ever on has a botlane that feeds, and then keeps trying to 1v1 the 9/1 enemy adc all game

these two queue'd together and accomplished this

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/03/leagues-next-ultimate-skin-gun-goddess.html

hi.

nani

stuff feels so unbalanced right now, some champions feel very overpowered with little counterplay. Vladimir and Galio is the cancer of midlane. Everything that should be fun about mid, mages, assassins, outplays and stuff becomes nobrain slugfest instead. Tanky assassins? They build hp and ap, burst and withstand burst. Meanwhile I tried my babe Diana today and before the new runes she was very unfair to play against because of her good stats and burst. She can't do either now. ugh

« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 04:20:58 PM by Ladle »