Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 478347 times)

four games as kha where i had 10+ kills and 100+ cs (i know it isn't a lot but still)
no s rank

why

Isn't S rank deathless though?

You know, its really weird. I want to say its Kill Participation + High CS, but i've gotten S- with 60cs and stuff KP at 30 minutes. I guess its relative to the other team? I'm sure dying less/not at all helps somewhat.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:16:27 AM by Shadowed999 »

no went 5/5/18 with soraka and got S-

we dem boys

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 07:43:31 AM by Donnies Catch »

I've gone 0-7 and got s+. Then again it was Singed :^)

I've lost three games now due to people playing TDM and then NEVER PUSHING ANYTHING. Gives me herpes when there are minions on a tower and some richardhead goes to farm wolves instead of knocking that stuff down.

Panth strat: High pressure early game, get 1, 2 kills. Hit 6, run bot, enemy is tilted into the nth dinension

Panth strat: High pressure early game, get 1, 2 kills. Hit 6, run bot, enemy is tilted into the nth dinension
loving hate Pantheon
Even if I play carefully and don't feed him, mid or bot will. The bitch always gets fed because people are loving idiots and don't understand that if you overextend, he WILL mandrop you and you will die.

This also applies to tahm kench.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 10:18:09 AM by Cappytaino »

that's neat! submit it

You know, its really weird. I want to say its Kill Participation + High CS, but i've gotten S- with 60cs and stuff KP at 30 minutes. I guess its relative to the other team? I'm sure dying less/not at all helps somewhat.

It's relative to the champion you play and your regions performance on that champ.

edit: riot graves shard not bad
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:17:56 AM by Ladle »

we all need to queue up one day in an unranked and just stuff on the enemy team with ridiculous builds.

we all need to queue up one day in an unranked and just stuff on the enemy team with ridiculous builds.
ad fiddlesticks

i play a mean adc gnar

we can make this happen