Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 462859 times)

hey, does that mean with the new jungle changes(again), Kindred might get picked more often? She's able to kite one monster  at a time and shouldn't have problems with wolves or raptors now. Seems like if you had experience back then, it'd be fine now.

meta is top and tank jg. kindred will get forgeted

meta is top and tank jg. kindred will get forgeted

true that, at least in ranked. I play mostly norms which is why I asked

had a very nice thresh as my support in a recent game. my farm was crap but I had a good time and we won by a decent lead. Usually I'm never the adc who's doing better. Twitch is loads of fun and his damage surprises everyone

edit: actually, it was probably due to an Ashe who didn't build a hurricane and a Yorick support who couldn't do anything for her. Or trap me well. Thresh was on point tho

God these assassins are so unfun to play against
New talon is putting me on permanent tilt

new talon looks painful
but new kat is a lot less fun to play as now, in comparison to old kat
akali's change in sustain is pretty neat though

but new kat is a lot less fun to play as now, in comparison to old kat

wut
git gud

fun fact: if you are behind as rengar or your team is squishy pls stop going for the 1 shot build

fun fact: if you are behind as rengar or your team is squishy pls stop going for the 1 shot build
im confused what else would you build

look at my previous matches, don't have time to elaborate

look at my previous matches, don't have time to elaborate
i was joking

the true waifu of league of legends has been unleashed.

Bruiser Rengar is best Rengar. Dont even need to go full on damage, just bruiser

Bruiser Rengar is best Rengar. Dont even need to go full on damage, just bruiser
SHUT UP.

[img  width=800]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TKOveeiSMss/WCtoYqId02I/AAAAAAAAYVU/BoxOe4Gk9gw7KfoWqyoPGanleHw36u07QCLcB/s1600/Lux_Splash_7.jpg[/img]
the true waifu of league of legends has been unleashed.
lux always been waifu now they make this
ty based rito